Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

furie4

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Bethlehem Ga USA
Long Time Lurker here,
When I first started vaping I found the first thread for the best gormet ejuice vendor. That thread helped me make alot of good choices. For the last three years my vape has been blissful, that was until Nicoticket closed shop.
I'm Back***** and doing alot of reading. I'm finding plenty of good suggestions here. My Nicoticket favs were Grandma's Cinnamon Danish, Doodle, PBC, Wakonda and Ecliptic.
Other go to vendors are Charlie Noble I see alot of people here finally found him-- pistachio ry4,,in a Melo2 at 33watts.
The Mayflower is also good.
The Steam Co.-The Reserve Line is steeped for 10 weeks in aged oak barrels, taste great.
My favorites are Gentleman's Reserve_ a vanilla almond with a Kentucky bourbon base
Old English Orchard- a toffee Brandy & apple. Others that I like & keep in my rotation are:
Merlyns Bow- a good pbutter banana& caramel (similar to FP Grandmaster
They also have a good blueberry called Blue Lagoon
The Vapor Cheif- yes some of the juices are light, I usually let them steep for 2 weeks before vaping. I lean towards Strong flavors. Ones I like are
Crumblestilskin -apple crumble dessert , PB Noms- peanut butter cookies Fenchurch a green tea mango and ginger, BloodyMango is mango and blood orange. Unicorn Poop your guess is as good as mine. They have a large selection of juice a good vendor
I also tried The Plume Room I thought that they were light on flavor.
I'm now looking to find replacements for my Nicoticket favorites.
. So yesterday I Placed an order with Casey Jones Mainline Reserve. I ordered Derailed TwoCans John Henry and Myrica. Gonna try dinner lady. And Ahl lemon cream, & LVC.
I vape on an eGo ONE CT .5ohms, a ReoGrand with RBA .5 / .8 ohm.
I wish more vendors had samples. It bites having to order 30mls just to try a flavor.

Last edited:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Got a mod in the mail today from China that I did not order. It is a Geekvape Mech Kit Pro.
Def had a chinese return addy and I thinnk I entered a contest for one weeks ago but it says "no longer listed" and I never got any message that I won. Not sure how they knew my name and address. Very strange

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Long Time Lurker here,
When I first started vaping I found the first thread for the best gormet ejuice vendor. That thread helped me make alot of good choices. For the last three years my vape has been blissful, that was until Nicoticket closed shop.
I'm Back***** and doing alot of reading. I'm finding plenty of good suggestions here. My Nicoticket favs were Grandma's Cinnamon Danish, Doodle, PBC, Wakonda and Ecliptic.
Other go to vendors are Charlie Noble I see alot of people here finally found him-- pistachio ry4,,in a Melo2 at 33watts.
The Mayflower is good.
The Steam Co.-Blue Lagoon the best blueberry I've found Their Reserve Line is steeped for 10 weeks in aged oak barrels. the #1 is Gentleman's Reserve_ a vanilla almond with a Kentucky bourbon base
Old English Orchard- a toffee Brandy & apple. One of my favs. Merlyns Bow- a good pbutter banana& caramel (similar to FP Grandmaster)
The Vapor Cheif- yes some of the juices are light, they must steep.2 weeks. Strong flavors Crumblestilskin -apple crumble dresser Unicorn Poop, PB Noms- peanut butter cookies Fenchurch it's green tea mango and ginger, BloodyMango is mango and blood orange. They have a large selection good vendor.
I never see much about The Steam Co. it's a must try. I also tried The Plume Room I thought that they were light on flavor.
I'm now looking to find replacements for the Nicoticket EJuice. So yesterday I Placed an order with Casey Jones Mainline Reserve, I ordered Derailed TwoCans John Henry and Myrica. Gonna try dinner lady. Who lemon cream, PBC.
I vape on an eGo ONE CT .5ohms, a ReoGrand with RBA .5 / .8 ohm. I wish more vendors had samples. It bites having to order 30mls just to try a flavor.

I've never ordered from The Steam Co., but that Old English Orchard sounds too good to pass up. I've wanted to try many of their juices, but I haven't pulled the trigger. I think you've got me convinced to try it now, however. Thank you.

Good Life Vapor has a great sample package. I like several of their juices, Deadly Sin, Nana's Nuts, and two or three others that have been discontinued. They've got a Churros juice that gets very good marks from people here, but I haven't tried it yet. It may be similar to your Doodle. I've never had Wakonda, but I know Good Life has a few good tobacco juices -- Deadly Sin and El Camino get especially high marks, but they have several other tobacco juices as well. They've got a peanut butter juice that I've heard good things about, PB Sin that sounds really good -- it's PB, butterscotch and cinnamon roll.

Other companies that sell sample packages or sample size juices are Heather's Heavenly Vapes, Halo, Highbrow Vapor and www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com.

Highbrow Vapor | American Made E Liquid - Premium E Cigs

Good Life Vapor

Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Premium E-Cigarettes, E-Liquids & Vape Kits | Halo Cigs

I know there are other companies that sell sample packages but that's all that are coming to mind right now.

I hope you'll come back and tell us what new juices you find and how you like them.

Last edited:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Long Time Lurker here,
The Mayflower is also good.
The Steam Co.-The Reserve Line is steeped for 10 weeks in aged oak barrels, taste great.
My favorites are Gentleman's Reserve_ a vanilla almond with a Kentucky bourbon base
Old English Orchard- a toffee Brandy & apple. Others that I like & keep in my rotation are:
Merlyns Bow- a good pbutter banana& caramel (similar to FP Grandmaster
They also have a good blueberry called Blue Lagoon
The Vapor Cheif- yes some of the juices are light, I usually let them steep for 2 weeks before vaping. I lean towards Strong flavors. Ones I like are
Crumblestilskin -apple crumble dessert , PB Noms- peanut butter cookies Fenchurch a green tea mango and ginger, BloodyMango is mango and blood orange. Unicorn Poop your guess is as good as mine. They have a large selection of juice a good vendor
I also tried The Plume Room I thought that they were light on flavor.
I'm now looking to find replacements for my Nicoticket favorites.
. So yesterday I Placed an order with Casey Jones Mainline Reserve. I ordered Derailed TwoCans John Henry and Myrica. Gonna try dinner lady. And Ahl lemon cream, & LVC.
I vape on an eGo ONE CT .5ohms, a ReoGrand with RBA .5 / .8 ohm.
I wish more vendors had samples. It bites having to order 30mls just to try a flavor.
Thanks to DIY I have not bought much. I AM GRATEFUL to be off the juice chase merry go round.
Never liked Nicoticket. Have had several from the Steam Company. Merlyns Bow and a few others. If you like Merlyns try Ripe Vapes Monkey Snack or Stash's Suspicious Minds. Both are better than Steam's IMO.
At Vapor Chef I have had 8-10. I feel they all taste the same in a weird way but I like Black Pom Pom the best. I know lots of peeps liked Honey Peary.
I guess I would call The Refuge, The Plume Room, Stash and Ahlusion my fav vendors if I were buying. Oh yeah def Primitive. Love Vestige and Flak'd and Buttermilk Pie

Reactions: Zen Knitter

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
I'm glad I got a nice discount at Breazy and everything, but those goobers messed up again. I got an email saying one of the juices I ordered was actually out of stock. They need to get s better stock system. I picked another one that was the same price, but still, it's kind of inconvenient, considering I'm now receiving two packages instead of just one.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
☆✮☆For Today and Tomorrow only, Giant Vapes is discounting EVERYTHING

on the site! That includes all the new e-liquid, mods, tanks, batteries, and coils we've launched over the last two weeks.

Use the coupon code below for 15% OFF your entire Giant Vapes order this Memorial Day

weekend! The sale only lasts until tomorrow, May 29th at 11:59pm EST, so act now before we run out of stock.☆✮☆

[URL='http://giantvapes.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=647c4f5b97ae0e330ba8e4cd0&id=62bd2c4b94&e=f12dd02dbe']Code: MEMORIAL15[/URL]​

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
:tumble:

Nothing new to report yet. I got my order from Breazy's Memorial Day sale, but I've only had the chance to try the Simply Fruit-Watermelon. It's okay. They're clearly going for a natural watermelon flavor, which is not what I was after. I was craving a good, Jolly Rancher type watermelon.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I use Ilumn for batteries too but wanted to get batteries and coils at one place. I will try evape
thanks

I just placed an order for batteries and coils at evape last night. I usually buy my batts from RTD Vapor, but this time I needed one place for both too.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
found it all at Vapor beast and I like them and had a discount code but they could not verify my age :cry: was looking for Isub coils for my daughter and they are not every where like some of the more common ones. Went and looked further and finally found both at MFS.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
found it all at Vapor beast and I like them and had a discount code but they could not verify my age :cry: was looking for Isub coils for my daughter and they are not every where like some of the more common ones. Went and looked further and finally found both at MFS.

I had the same issue with Vapor Beast around six months ago so I quit going to their website. As far as MFS, be careful as people’s credit cards have been compromised. They have never resolved their security issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread