Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
MIne was good straight from the mail, even very good. I am a steeper so I am giving it the time it takes to age and meld into AWESOME

So happy you like it!! Please tell me if it improves a bunch with steeping, because this stuff is so good, mine may not last long enough to steep!

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Without knowing I would guess you are vaping the Hybrids. Pistachio is not a Hybrid. Rather the tobacco used to make the extract already had pistachio infused in it (Clay did not add any pistachio to it) so the flavor is not as bold as in the Hybrids at least to my taste buds. If Clay would have added more pistachio to it, it would then be a Hybrid. The Hybrids are Clay’s own unique mixture of tobacco extracts along with flavor extracts. Anyhow I do like Pistachio even though I don’t taste the pistachio because the tobaccos in it is mellow and very tasty for me. I bought a 30ml bottle and I am just about out. Next time I order I will be getting more of this NET.
I learn something new every day. Yup, my experience with them is mostly hybrids. So, now I do understand your initial post. Thanks for helping me understand more.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
If you want an amazing pear then check out The Vape Kitchen's Perfect Pear. It is exactly that, the most accurate, mouthwatering pear flavor you'll ever taste even down to that gritty mouth feel u get from the skin. It's just phenomenal. Chef Oren at TVK really has an incredible palate and they are the premier gourmet vendor imo. Just check the reviews for [[Perfect Pear]] on juice DB, they're all stellar. I'll also mention that Nktr's Pear is pretty tasty too tho not on the same level as TVK imo.
Thanks. I've never tried them, and though I don't normally do max vg, I'll check into them. But, I don't want any sucralose in my juices, so before I buy I'll contact them and ask if they use it. Some vendors do reply, many don't. The latter are always off my list. Some will say it's a trade secret.
But, think about it. You go to a supermarket and look at a can of soup on the shelf, and the ingredients list says: we won't tell you, it's proprietary information. You a buyer of this can?

Reactions: Ladiekali

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Thanks. I've never tried them, and though I don't normally do max vg, I'll check into them. But, I don't want any sucralose in my juices, so before I buy I'll contact them and ask if they use it. Some vendors do reply, many don't. The latter are always off my list. Some will say it's a trade secret.
But, think about it. You go to a supermarket and look at a can of soup on the shelf, and the ingredients list says: we won't tell you, it's proprietary information. You a buyer of this can?
The Vape Kitchen is supposed to be and chef and his wife. My thoughts are they will share that with you. Not only max VG but 100VG. (maybe that is one and the same)

Reactions: newyork13

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I need a back-up vanilla. The higher the vg the better.
Aroma will be out of stock for a minimal of two weeks.

Are there any other vanilla lovers out here?

As for rocket fuel that I just ordered. They taste good but there is a funny back ground taste I cant get past. Im hoping they just need a steep.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
has any one ordered from pink spot?
i was going to order a small bottle of french vanilla... but that dang shipping is high. i feel like if i add another flavor maybe it will make me feel better about the shipping

i did order some paris by vape milk.. i just got 60ml even though i could have doubled for i think $4 more.

Now i'm trying to remember if quit that grits vanilla was any good.
has any one tried them? they have vanilla bean icecream and vanilla custard.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
f6091dc7-397b-4709-bb94-ebe216b35824.png

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

As for rocket fuel that I just ordered. They taste good but there is a funny back ground taste I cant get past. Im hoping they just need a steep.
I think they were the bomb years ago before so many other things came out. I hear Killa Nilla at Quiknic is good. You can do 30vg and 70 pg
Killa Nilla
I have not tried it but love their Checkmate and Texas Pie

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

I love Highbrow's Creme Brulee and Sleeping Dragon's vanilla. I'm not sure what their vg/pg ratio is, however. I know Highbrow has a VG and a PG formula, but I'm not sure what the percentages are exactly.

I've never tried Vaping Watch's Clockworks Custard, but I've read lots of good things about it on this thread. It's a true vanilla custard, without other flavors mixed in. I don't know what the percentages are, but they've got a dripper version. I imagine it's pretty high in VG.

Vaping Watch : Clockwerks Custard

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
remind me which Stash juices people like. Or have folks moved on to better ones?
I am still of the opinion that it does not get much better than Stash.
If you like fruit, Vacation or Aiko. Southbound and Suspicious Minds are two great ones for non fruit.

Reactions: AnthonyB

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Thanks for the Stash feedback. I'll give a couple of them a try.
@Pictor It's interesting that you mentioned the expense of shipping.
I [in the US] bought some juices not long ago from Mrs. Lord's in the UK, and was amazed that it cost less in shipping to me than many US vendors charge me. It was Royal Mail, then funneled into the US Postal Service. Funny isn't it.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Thanks for the Stash feedback. I'll give a couple of them a try.
@Pictor It's interesting that you mentioned the expense of shipping.
I [in the US] bought some juices not long ago from Mrs. Lord's in the UK, and was amazed that it cost less in shipping to me than many US vendors charge me. It was Royal Mail, then funneled into the US Postal Service. Funny isn't it.
Yes, it is.
With Stash in May last year, I got 2x60ml and 2x30ml, and shipping was $23 plus customs duty.
Another order for 2x30ml was $14, again, plus customs duty.

There was a UK supplier for Stash, but they stopped selling it - probably because of TPD. A fair number of US brands have accommodated this by supplying our retailers with packs of 3x10ml bottles. Small bottles of concentrate would be a great idea for DIY from US suppliers.

We have a great supplier of DIY concentrates - they sell their own brands (which are very good) plus many hundreds of other one shots and single flavours: Chefs Flavours. I do believe the international postage charges are good, but haven't checked how much it is.
No vested interest apart from having been a customer since 2014 when they sold ready to use.

Just wondering, how did you like Mrs Lords? - just saw yesterday that they now do concentrates etc.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Yes, it is.
With Stash in May last year, I got 2x60ml and 2x30ml, and shipping was $23 plus customs duty.
Another order for 2x30ml was $14, again, plus customs duty.

There was a UK supplier for Stash, but they stopped selling it - probably because of TPD. A fair number of US brands have accommodated this by supplying our retailers with packs of 3x10ml bottles. Small bottles of concentrate would be a great idea for DIY from US suppliers.

We have a great supplier of DIY concentrates - they sell their own brands (which are very good) plus many hundreds of other one shots and single flavours: Chefs Flavours. I do believe the international postage charges are good, but haven't checked how much it is.
No vested interest apart from having been a customer since 2014 when they sold ready to use.

Just wondering, how did you like Mrs Lords? - just saw yesterday that they now do concentrates etc.
Mrs Lords generally speaking has got "real" flavored juices. By that I mean that they taste like real stuff, as opposed to so many other vendors which have "such and such" flavors, but end up tasting like weirdness after the first bit of time. It's one of the reasons why I'm enjoying NETs more these days.
That said, I think Mrs Lord's custard cream is quite nice. Her Navy Cut is unique and really enjoyable. Spotted Dick really captures the dessert, but I like eating it more than vaping it. (I lived in England for a couple of years, and love those desserts, not to mention their names.)
Victoria Sandwich also really nails the dessert, but sometimes fruit essences are too strong for me, and this was one of those. Tasted very nice, but the raspberry lingered. The Toffee Apple was the same. Overall, good juices, but my tastes have become maybe too picky, as I'm enjoying very few these days.

Reactions: Pictor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread