Best Way to Organize Vaping Supplies & Juice?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by meldee, Jul 9, 2012.

1. meldee

meldee Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm looking for suggestions on how to organize all of the bits and pieces that comes along with a vaping hobby. What works for you? Tackle boxes, jewelry boxes, cosmetic organizers? I'd love to see pics if you have them!

How do you keep track of cartos? It seems like if you have a number of flavors going, it might be tricky keeping track of which carto has which juice.

Thanks!

2. Escapedfromdeath

Escapedfromdeath Full Member Verified Member

Little tackle box is great for mods and bits and pieces. I use a separate ice cream type tub for all my juices. If you go away you can grab the tackle box and throw in the juices you want to take.

3. recidivus

recidivus Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I'm just using a drawer in my desk for now, though I intend to build a box that will hold all my goodies in compartments and whatnot, organized by juice "families".

As for cartos, you can get coloured nubs for them to keep track, or mouthpieces/tips.

4. meldee

Tackle box sounds good, especially the portability of it. I was also thinking that there are some craft/art organizer systems out there that might work too. I wonder if there are any storage systems out there made specifically for vaping supplies?

5. meldee

But then I have to remember which color represents which juice...lol...memory is not always my strongest area. I'm thinking something no-brainer would be best for me...maybe colored sharpies to mark both the bottle and the carto?

6. SpringzVz

SpringzVz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I use a small tool box with lots of little compartments and storage under the lids for bigger items such as mixing supplies. If you have many flavors going at once I would piggyback the colored "condoms" mentioned above:)

7. Mr Pink

Mr Pink Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My struggle is knowing what cartos have what juices in them. I prefer little tiny zip lock bags to keep the two together.

8. Yves

Yves Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I put a band on the juice that matches the cartos band to know what is where can get very confusing otherwise. If I fill a few at once then a zip lock bag with name of juice works well.

9. mtomas

mtomas New Member

I'm currently using a cheapo plastic storage box thing I found at target, but, it kind of sucks since it has no organizers, trays, compartments or anything to help arrange all my jizznunk.

The tackle box seems like a great idea! Think I might give that a try!

10. eyebedam

eyebedam Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Harbor Freight. It was about $9.00, it works good for now.
    [​IMG]

11. meldee

That's cool! How deep is it? Does it come in other colors?

12. Zonablazer

Zonablazer Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm using this right now, plano lockjaw organizer
    [​IMG]

13. Ezkill

Ezkill Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Vapelogic Vape Station :)

Attached Files:

14. Berylanna

Berylanna Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have been thinking I would prefer to stand up my juice bottles, but I admit so far I haven't had them leak when I lay them down in the little diabetic travel kit I got ($9 at CVS, it's near all the blood-sugar meters.) But I only carry 3 little ones at once and still have my big ones standing up.

Do you keep juice in that? What goes in your pocket?

15. thinkingaboutit

thinkingaboutit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have outgrown my "oversized" tackle box in under a month....UGH.

Part of my problem is now having different resistance cartos...and a "few" flavors of juice. Labels will save me...I hope.

16. Teacup36

Teacup36 Super Member ECF Veteran

this was going to be my suggestion but in a container form ie the makeup kit box or tackle box..just throw the carto in the same spot with the juice thats in it. (and then don't dump the thing over for godsake :) )

17. SpicyMcHaggis

SpicyMcHaggis Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I use an extra tackle box I had already. I use a sharpie to mark my clearos/cartos/tanks to keep track of what is in what. So far it's working fine, but I am really starting to accumulate stuff. :p

18. bnrkwest

bnrkwest Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have been vaping a year now and I have gone thru so many boxes, containers, etc it isn't funny! LOL I do use decorated shoe boxes for this and that and DIY stuff. I am going to make myself a two tier lazy susan for juices. Store the ones in a box that I don't use but for the popular ones, have them handy in the lazy susan. Then for my daily supplies I use the Daily Vape Tray my mom came up with the design. It is perfect for cartos, tanks, small bottles of juice, PV holders, I even have my syringe and small scissors handy in one holder. Works great. But you still need boxes for the stuff you don't need everyday, like boxes of cartos, etc.
    CrystalTrayTanks.jpg

My mom sells the Daily vape trays here- vapetray.weebly.com I wanted something classy rather than the cardboard boxes I was using :) bnrk

19. spaceballsrules

spaceballsrules Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

For storage of my stuff, I use this - Shop Stanley Plastic SortMaster™ Organizer at Lowes.com

For labeling cartos, I picked up some blank self-adhesive mailing labels at Target. I cut them to size with an Xacto knife. I found them in the office supplies section next to the Dymo label makers, which are a really nice option as well.

20. the ob

the ob Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Like this :)

sillypanda likes this.
: vamo, fasttech