Best Way to Organize Vaping Supplies & Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibiscuits

Moved On
Jul 9, 2012
Bastrop, Texas
Great ideas! Hubby and I both started vaping 2 weeks ago and I'm using a cash box, but it's already busting at the seems! Really like the tool box ideas :)

Justlooking: Have you thought about utilizing the doors to the cupboard as well? I was looking at the nail wall displays on Amazon. Or even some of those drop down spice organizers to utilize the underside of the shelves.

justlooking

Jul 9, 2012
uk
Great ideas! Hubby and I both started vaping 2 weeks ago and I'm using a cash box, but it's already busting at the seems! Really like the tool box ideas :)

Justlooking: Have you thought about utilizing the doors to the cupboard as well? I was looking at the nail wall displays on Amazon. Or even some of those drop down spice organizers to utilize the underside of the shelves.

Now that, Hibiscuits, is a great idea thanks! (Doh, dunno why I hadn't considered it before!)

Will go and have a look around online now, cheers!

meldee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Westerville, OH
I do a ton of crafts, and I store small bottles this way,,,,,,

I hot glued a metal strip (ruler) to the underside of a cabinet,,,,,,,,then I glued a small round magnet to the bottom of the bottles,,,,,,I then stored the bottles hanging upside down from the shelf.

Love that idea!

Do you think the bottles would leak?

Last edited:

Vaponators

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Florida
I agree. Trying to remember which color represents which flavor is a bit difficult. My simple solution was to type the names of my flavors into a text editor. I used the smallest font possible and then I printed it out on a sheet of paper. Cut out the names and scotch taped them to my cartos. Pic included below. It might not be the prettiest solution but it helps me keep track of different flavors I'm trying out. And if I decide to switch juices it's easy to remove and replace the labels. Hope this helps. Happy Vaping!

IMG_3717.jpg

meldee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Westerville, OH
Trying to remember which color represents which flavor is a bit difficult.
View attachment 116065

I found another thread where someone suggested marking the carto and the top of the juice bottle with a dot of corresponding nail polish. I thought that was a great idea! I have a drawer full of different colors of nail polish, and if I ever run out of colors, I can start using dot combos.

Hibiscuits

Moved On
Jul 9, 2012
Bastrop, Texas
I just did a general search and found several premade on Amazon as well as other retailers, but also found a DIY: Nail Polish Rack that shows one a gal made from wood. May be easier for justlooking and the inside of a cupboard door in that you can make it to your own exact measurements. Wooden dowels across the front would prevent bottles from falling. The premade plastic ones have a lip. I love building things and have been considering converting a cabinet myself, so the wheels are turning!! LOL

JJ from GA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
Home of the Masters
What a great lot of ideas...I'm already looking at several of the options mentioned in this thread. I LOVE ECF!!!
Thanks all you clever folks!

Two weeks and two days analog-free!

And for those lucky enough to have shelf space...have you thought of using those cascading size spice racks?? Just a thought.

Last edited:

meldee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Westerville, OH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread