Better 18650 VV Gripper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boognish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Chocolate Town
Hehe.... I just saw your signature on a different post of yours. I was looking at them the last few days. I'm just trying to keep the length of my mods as short as possible. I even mod all my tanks to fit standard size cartos and use short drip tips. I don't even bring my DID's out of the house often cause they are big. Also, I like black mods, especially rubberized. That being said, I'm still intrigued by the eVic

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've got a VV Gripper on the way, should arrive any day now. I, too, like the short and light form factor. I do wish it was constructed with better materials, especially because its main use for me will be for out-and-about.

I wanted to get a second Provari, the Mini, but I couldn't justify those kind of funds at this time. If the V V Gripper can last me until April, I hope to award myself with the Mini as a 1 year anniversary gift to myself for quitting the cigs.

Last edited:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
There's always the wooden Grip. The Grip. Very nice wood work and last time I looked B-Rad has some available on his site. And, he has VV models and non feeder models as well. I don't think it shows resistance, and I don't know of many mods that do---yet.

There is something really nice about that little plastic grip form factor. I too would love an upgraded model---especially with the new Zmax or New JoyE VV/VW innards and display and an upgraded material for the case. Even the old telephone plastic could be super. I'm sure we'll see one before too long.

Boognish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Chocolate Town
There's always the wooden Grip. The Grip. Very nice wood work and last time I looked B-Rad has some available on his site. And, he has VV models and non feeder models as well. I don't think it shows resistance, and I don't know of many mods that do---yet.

There is something really nice about that little plastic grip form factor. I too would love an upgraded model---especially with the new Zmax or New JoyE VV/VW innards and display and an upgraded material for the case. Even the old telephone plastic could be super. I'm sure we'll see one before too long.
Actually, I saw on the Crystal Clear Vaping thread that they were supposed to get a gripper with the zmax innards. That was a while ago. Recently the owner had said he was expecting a new gripper around Christmas. It is said to have a 4000 mah internal battery. I'll have to ask the owner if he has any new news on that. I would rather have a quality built long lasting gripper. I don't mind changing batteries if the pv will last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread