Boy Scout Motto - Be Prepared

Status
Not open for further replies.

traten

Sep 25, 2014
SE PA USA
I'm reading with interest Clark's plan to release recipes for his products.

My respect for Nicoticket juice includes respect for the person. He's planning ahead. None of us know how this will turn out. I'm preparing, too, and here's why:

1. I have a life-long nicotine addiction and I'm an old man. vaping has saved me from its worst effects by reducing -possibly eliminating- the harmful particulates present in the combustion of tobacco.

2. My grandfather brewed bathtub beer during prohibition. Prohibition did not stand, but his knowledge -learning forced on him by his government- of the brewing process did. I loved the man and will follow his example.

Here's my plan:

1. A lifetime gardener, I know how to grow things. I will grow tobacco. Just ordered seeds on eBay from the US and a five-packet of various variety from Russia. In the spring a portion of my small garden will be given over to tobacco cultivation.

2. I will learn how to extract nicotine from the leaves, use Clark's recipes, and make my Nicoticket juice.

3. Failing that (and I'm not planning to fail), I'll just smoke the damn tobacco like I've been doing since age 13. Prohibition be damned. Freedom is my middle name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread