BWB Crew--Daily Vape Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
hey gang, sorry i've missed the thread so much lately, i'll try harder to keep up....its saturday so I have pretty much all my devices working today the list is long:

VV Monkeyboxx: Hazelnut bacco
REO Grand: RY4
Scaliwag: Vanilla Bean
Provari/MAP tank: applewood
ego1: KBV Rice Krispity (if you haven't tried KBV yet and like sweets, you should try this juice!!!)
ego2: BWB Dulce
ego3: KBV Strawberry LOL (strawberry lemonade)
ProVari #2: broken: /cry

I know you guys already think i'm crazy, but I just bought an Ali'i too.:facepalm::facepalm:

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
The Mothers Day/I'm having a party cuz I actually picked the exacta on the Derby yesterday Sunday Vape Lineup:

On the pole position today, driving the #22 VV Monkeyboxx, its Hazelnut tobacco!
On the outside in row 1 today, its the Scaliwag, driven by Vaperite Cake Batter
In lane 2 its the #2pro-vari, being driven by an Applewood filled MAP tank....next to him today is his teammate, the #1-provari being driven by a seriously annoying glitch that is keeping the engine from starting
bringing up the rear in todays race its the the ego batts being driven, in no particular order, by:
Boba's Bounty, W2V Creme Brulee, KBV Maple Frosted Rolls

the pace car is making its way off the track.....green flag racing starts NOW!

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
The BwB high is really not "menthol" enough for me, so I add menthol drops to jazz it up more.
Let us know whatcha think after you try it.

The BWB Menthol strong is VERY MENTHOLLY and strong. I have it in 18mg. I've tried lots of menthols including all the Halos and it's the strongest by far. Sometimes its too strong for me and I've always smoked menthol analogs. I especially appreciate it when I'm really craving an analog. When I added the Vanilla Bean, it became much mellower. It's delicious.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
The BWB Menthol strong is VERY MENTHOLLY and strong. I have it in 18mg. I've tried lots of menthols including all the Halos and it's the strongest by far. Sometimes its too strong for me and I've always smoked menthol analogs. I especially appreciate it when I'm really craving an analog. When I added the Vanilla Bean, it became much mellower. It's delicious.

Vanilla Bean is the elixir of life, it mixes well with everything! Malty is good like that too.

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)

Glad it is for you....it wasn't for me..which is why I posted that. I'm sure 42 years of smoking Kools has some bearing.

But my BwB High 24mg with drops added - after left alone for a few weeks - it excellent - for me.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Hey Phorbin - how do you like Hazelnut? I just ordered it in my last batch, curious to give it a try.

i'm a big fan. I have to admit I was one of the lucky folks don sent a tester bottle to when it was in development and I loved it from the first taste. Closest comparison would be Vaperite's Rou's Hazelnut Tobacco. Rou's is also a great vape, but it loses its flavor after a couple hours for me...not an all day vape. Don's version IS one I can vape all day. Its had a home in my VV monkeyboxx for a few days now, and it makes me happy:laugh::vapor::laugh::vapor:

Last edited:

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Excellent. I'm looking forward to trying it. While it's en route, I'm burning thru some malty toffee. Levitas got me all jacked up about that again. That's just plain fun to vape!

I hear you there...I'm a pretty huge MT fan myself! Although I saw that "name your favorites" thread in the new BWB section and I thought to myself...."dear god I hope I never have to choose just 5. It would be like cutting off a finger trying to decide the ones I don't want any more" My favorite BWB juice depends a lot on which one has been steeping the longest, and also whether I'm in the mood for tobacco or, well, not tobacco.

SilentVapidity

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Minnesota
hey gang, sorry i've missed the thread so much lately, i'll try harder to keep up....its saturday so I have pretty much all my devices working today the list is long:

VV Monkeyboxx: Hazelnut bacco
REO Grand: RY4
Scaliwag: Vanilla Bean
Provari/MAP tank: applewood
ego1: KBV Rice Krispity (if you haven't tried KBV yet and like sweets, you should try this juice!!!)
ego2: BWB Dulce
ego3: KBV Strawberry LOL (strawberry lemonade)
ProVari #2: broken: /cry

I know you guys already think i'm crazy, but I just bought an Ali'i too.:facepalm::facepalm:

k, I have a severe case of mod envy and a healthy federal tax refund. Phorbin, which is your favorite between the Reo, Scaliwag, and ProVari? And I'm new to vv, so how has that changed your vape experience? I'm on my starter eGo so that's 3.7, but have also used a 5v passthru a couple of times.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
honestly I think the biggest difference is that i'm finding some juices just work better at 3.7 and some work better at 5 or 6v. I have had a lot of fun experimenting with different juices on different attys, in different mods.

Of the 3 you asked me to compare I would strongly suggest the Pro-Vari. The REOs can be run at 3.7v or 6v depending on the batt you use, but its not variable voltage. neither is the scaliwag. If you want true variable voltage the Pro-vari is the way to go of those three. The variable voltage monkeyboxx is also worth considering, but it is a pretty large piece of wood, not exactly something you can stick in your pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread