Can you beat best deal I've found on disposables?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacon

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
Don't know about the quality of these, but it was the cheapest that i could find.

Disposable Elips Ecig | Clear Sky ECigs

2.50 a piece or 1.50 if you order in groups of ten. Free Shipping.
12 or 18 mg regular or menthol.

Crazy prices! Thanks for sharing. I'll look into that. at first glance they look similar to the White Clouds.

and machinestatic, I got the Cool Berry...delicious. I was using the Banana flavored one and it tasted like Willy Wonka Banana Runts. They definitely exceeded what I expected in terms of flavor.

The 54 mg...I was curious so I picked one for my 10 pack deal. Haven't opened it yet, and honestly I plan on saving it for a good night out at some metal bars. Those used to be the pack-of-marlboro-reds-in-one-night kind of nights. I already go through a protank full of 24 mg and a 900 mah eGo in a night like that. The Smokers area of these places is some of the funniest times, that never a dull moment stuff.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yeah I do still have some of their 54 mg ones. I only hit them about 25% as much as other, lower nic. But they do come in handy for stressful situations etc.

Yeah. I used to keep a Bottle of 36mg CinnaBomb in the back of my Desk Drawer.

It was kinda my "Break Glass in case of Emergency" e-liquid.

Like when you come out from shopping and the corner of your Car is Smashed In. And the note on your windshield has One Word on it... Sorry.

:blink:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
From my experience, you're correct. If you use the Fling Minis all day you're probably going to go through 2 of them, if not 3. Economically, the regular-sized Flings make MUCH more sense, because they're the same price. But the size of the minis is just so great. Argh. Though I haven't used the regular ones myself... got one coming in the mail to try this week.
As someone who has now purchased the Mini Flings (10 for $30) three times now...

The flavors are really very good, and my personal favorites are...
--Espresso
--Apache
--Iced Berry
--Bora Bora
--Snap

I'm sure others who like different types of flavors will find the other flavors to be very nice.
They make good tasting vapes, that's for sure.

What I like about the Mini Flings is that you can fit three of them in the AWESOME Njoy King container.
So you can leave the house with three different flavors in a small, compact awesome little package.

But as has been said, they can last longer than you expected, or sometimes, not so long.
That's why having three is very useful.
:)

I would try the regular flings (as opposed to the Minis) but I just LOVE the NJoy King container and the fact that three of the Minis fit in there.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
1% is 10mg so holy s**t they go up to 54 mg???

There was a study done regarding this- Rolygate made a post about this. I'll try to find it.

Edit: Here it is

... Intellicig have introduced a new highest retail nicotine strength of 45mg (4.5%). This is because their clinical trials with mini ecigs (and three trials by others such as Vansickel, Eissenberg, Bullen) showed that beginners with minis, using regular e-liquid strengths, had zero or very little nicotine measurable in blood plasma nicotine level tests.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...2123-what-will-ecf-look-like.html#post8440301

Last edited:

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
So your bragging about how wealthy you are and that you can buy disposables. I so hate you disposable ballers, it makes it so easy; jus puff! jk jealous
I love cigalikes but my budget likes diy koolaid and diy rba lol.. many mistakes---
Awesome heads up a vapor joes etc. saving postable.. 1.50-3.00$ you say, hope you update if someone purchases the 1.50 brand 15 for ten is awesome..

Another vaper asked me what is the best; i do love my mods and ego's but, imo disposables 5k for the win alex trebek

Nacon

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
What I like about the Mini Flings is that you can fit three of them in the AWESOME Njoy King container.
So you can leave the house with three different flavors in a small, compact awesome little package.

I remember you mentioning that in another thread about White Clouds. Definitely sounds handy. Makes me want to say that the only real drawback of the regular is its size, not always pocket friendly. I'm glad I kept my NJOY case. I might try your idea in the near future, it sounds more pocket friendly.

So, is the mini smaller than a regular cigarette?

DC2 summed this up. I'd say YES since it's about the same size as an NJOY.

BrendaE

Oct 21, 2012
Texas
I fully support your choice of disposables. I started off with them...they were my "gateway" to the e-cig experience. I use a different set-up now, but still carry a disposable around on occasion, "just in case". Good for you for standing up for your preference.

Are you happy with the nic level of the White Cloud Flings? Do they have a pretty decent life span? I would like to find something my hubby will try...he gave up on e-cig use after just a few days, but has never tried disposables. Would probably make a huge difference!

I have always read that one disposable e-cig (regardless of brand) is equal to 1.5 (approx) packs of standard cigs. I think that is highly exaggerated!

Regardless, still a huge benefit over what I call "ick-sticks".

I've tried the NJOY and BLU. I also tried another type of rechargeable unit that resembles a disposable, but has pre-filled cartos. Long time ago and don't remember much about it, except a big thumbs down on my experience with this one.

Thanks for posting!

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
The flavors are really very good, and my personal favorites are...
--Espresso
--Apache
--Iced Berry
--Bora Bora
--Snap
Sorry for quoting myself, but I should add to this...

I do not like vaping fruit flavors, no matter who makes them.
And for that reason I have not even tried any of the many fruit flavors White Cloud has.

I would not be the least bit surprised if those flavors are also quite good.
Pretty much every flavor I've tried so far has been good.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Are you happy with the nic level of the White Cloud Flings? Do they have a pretty decent life span?
The White Cloud Flings and Mini Flings appear to have the widest variety of nicotine strengths in the industry.
They have a nicotine strength for everyone and anyone.

EDIT: And no, I don't work for White Cloud
EDIT: I'm just really surprised how good their product is

Nacon

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
Props to anyone that can stealth vape 54 mg!

On a real note I tried the 1 54mg I ordered in my bulk deal and its ridiculous! I wouldn't get these on the reg because I don't wanna get hooked on it, but for as it is, these powerhouses certainly hit the spot after a few puffs instead of a 10 min sesh. Def good for those times you gotta be quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread