Carto flooding

Status
Not open for further replies.

player one

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
cali
Hey Guys! Been vaping for a few months now. Started with an kanger t3 / twist setup but started using carto tanks recently. Anyway, I've used 2 boge F15s and 2 Boge XL SR cartos in ibtanked tanks. Everything was great and I was happy because I finally found something that didn't put e juice in my mouth and had better flavor. Then, I got some flooding. I first got flooding with an LR XL boge carto so I just replaced it with an SR carto and it worked fine. I figured it was just a bad carto. Then I got some ikenvape platinum cartos since I've heard good things about them. So I primed the first one using the condom method and it started flooding right away. I tried blowing the liquid out with it upside down and vaping with the 2 holes outside the tank. After a few puffs, it was flooded again. So I got another one and primed it by sucking through the drip tip while covering the hole on the battery side while in the tank with e liquid. I got about 10 good puffs then it floods again. I go through the same process trying to get the excess liquid out but it just starts flooding again. All 3 cartos were new and had either epic apple jax or epic banilla. I believe they are 40/60 pg/vg. Just wanted to know if there's something I'm doing wrong or are the ikenvape platinum (2 3mm holes) for thicker than 40pg/60vg e juice? I did search for flooding issues with ikenvape cartos but couldn't find much. Thanks!

Last edited:

VapinWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Grand Bay, Alabama USA
Those are the cartos I am using and I think it is just the carto. Maybe pulling too hard on the inhale has something to do with my issue but I can only get about 9ml through them before they start to gurgle, tighten up, then flood out. The Fusions work much better for me, 6-10 days on some cartos.

Edit: 40PG/60VG juice here, DIY so I am sure about the ratio

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread