Cartomizer Tank Master List

Status
Not open for further replies.

bollie69

Jul 20, 2011
Belgium
I'm vaping for about 3 moths now with ce2 clear carto's.
I love them after some tweaks to prevent them from leaking.

Now I want to buy a tank witch can be used with those, as I don't like those filler type carto's.

What kind of tank can I buy for these?
Are there any recomendations on tank setups, I just want something that last forever :p

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Have you ever tried a cartomizer in a tank? I used to swear that a CE2 in a tank was the best until I tried the carto in a tank.
I'm vaping for about 3 moths now with ce2 clear carto's.
I love them after some tweaks to prevent them from leaking.

Now I want to buy a tank witch can be used with those, as I don't like those filler type carto's.

What kind of tank can I buy for these?
Are there any recomendations on tank setups, I just want something that last forever :p

bp400

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
SoCal
Where can I buy the tubing that these tanks are made from? I assume that you can buy it in multiple foot lengths?
What type of tubing is it? My wife has a project at work and I think this may do the trick. No, it isn't e-cig related. Thanks...

McMaster-Carr
its polycarbonate

MiXoLoGiSt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
SoCal
don't forget the Chibi tank! There's no reason to pay $25+ for a tank when you can get one with a punched carto already in it for $8! It works awesome and mine holds 4ml of juice!

As said in the disclaimer i am not including cheaper tank mods in this list. The chibi tank may work well but the reality of it is that its a polycarbonate tube with 2 rubber grommets. I am in no way knocking the chibi tank but the tanks in the list are all Delrin, Aluminum and Stainless Steel tanks that are higher in quality than your average tank mods. I dont think it would be fair to these suppliers to put their product in the same list or class as something like a notta tank or chibi tank.

Altered Image

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2011
Hawaiian Islands
Well here is a tank that I recently purchased, I liked it because the diameter is narrow so it doesn't look so top heavy on my Ego batts. I believe they are manufactured by Smoktech for Volcano. They also have a 7ml tank available and have said that they will soon be available with stainless steel caps.

Tube Tank

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
COV has the DCT Map Tank on sale for $21.60, and a SS keyring carto punch for $14.90.

Both still qualify for the 10% discount code 'bigbuyer'.

After upping my tools and punching skillset with the saddle valve, and better punches on the way, I tried my 'old' DCT map tank, and am impressed at how well it doesn't leak after trying some rubber grommet jobs.

I think about the only thing I could be tempted by now is a shot at the arry carto tank v3 or 4.

on3fifth

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2011
Princeton IN

911sc4me

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2010
Houston, TX
I just got the DC tank from altsmoke AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | Dual Coil 510 Tank Cartomizer Not a bad deal at 12 bucks if your into the dual coil thing.
I am looking for one that is cinnamon friendly any ideas? tempted to just try it in this one since it was on the cheap side.

on3fifth,

There are several options when it comes to cinnamon or acidic juices. Im not familiar with all of them, but ..............

I have a Phiniac Pyrex tank which is awsome so far and would hold up to non-polycarb friendly liquids - I got it from springvapor.com

And i also ordered a little mama tank with optional stainless tank which should be here tomorrow from bigdaddyvapor.com
The little mama tank also has a Pyrex option ......... But is only recommended with the delrin caps (I got the stainless caps). The big daddy tank is what you'd want for dual coil carts.

None of the options are going to be as cheap as the polycarbonate tanks (like yours), but the polycarb tanks can usually be replaced pretty easily - so ruining one won't usually break the bank.

There are others - I just don't have experience with them as of yet.

Hope you find what your looking for!

-jason (911sc4me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread