The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cartomizer Tank Master List

Discussion in 'Carto Tanks' started by MiXoLoGiSt, Oct 2, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    That's a loaded question...

Every type of juice delivery attachment will give a somewhat different "experience" from another. From top coil clearos to bottom coil clearos; from one manufacturer to another. Single coil cartos to dual coil cartos. Solo cartos to cartotanks. People experiment with different attachments and tend to stick with what works for them.

I've not yet tried the Aspires, as I have learned to not purchase first generation attachments; I wait for the proceeding generations after the initial kinks have been worked out.

2. Cupcakesugars

Cupcakesugars Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I know this post is super old, and I didn't read through all the other pages after this post, but ibtanked had 15mm glass tanks, and they fit ego sized PVs wonderfully.

I have several 19mm halfling and standard tank set ups and love them!
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

3. doc julio

doc julio Full Member Verified Member

Aug 11, 2014
    UK
    Can anyone recommend a good, glass carto tank for Boge cartos, that can be bought in the UK?

I recently bought a Boge F17 carto tank. It was cheap (£4.49) but the tank is plastic (in fact, the whole thing is plastic). Within 12 hours of filling it with liquid, the tank had crazed. And this was with bubblegum ejuice, not one of the known flavours for destroying plastic. And by the way, this bubblegum ejuice is fine in CE4 plastic clearos.

For anyone thinking of buying a Boge F17 tank, I would advise finding something made of glass!

4. dreychee

dreychee Full Member

May 9, 2012
    Slovenia
  5. doc julio

doc julio Full Member Verified Member

Aug 11, 2014
    UK
    Thanks for the suggestion, dreychee (and sorry for late response).

That online store is actually in Ireland, not the UK. Which means that they charge in euros not pounds. The price of the tank is reasonable, but the Smoktech cartos that go with it are quite pricey (twice what I pay for my Boge cartos). And the postage costs to the UK are quite expensive too.

But I may still give them a try. I haven't yet tried a dual coil, ceramic filled carto!

Thanks again!

6. bgoracy

bgoracy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2012
    New Hampshire
    Hello,

Does anyone know of a cartomizer tank that has a 16.5mm OD and 45mm length?

7. DreamWithin

DreamWithin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 15, 2012
    New England
    There are some options that are close to that that I'm aware of, I'm sure there are others:

Phiniac's "Skinny Phinny" is a 17mm OD - Skinny Phinny Naked Tank - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

IBT has a 15mm tank if that works for you - 15mm Cartomizer Tank

This tank looks like it might be around the 15mm size, too, but I can't find any exact specs - Chrome Artemas Slim Locking 510 DCT, Clear

And this is another that I can't find specs on, but looks to be maybe around 17-18mm (note that one of the stock photos is of the larger size version, the other pics are the skinny one) - Slim Pyrex DCT

Hope that helps :)