The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cartomizer Tank Master List

Discussion in 'Carto Tanks' started by MiXoLoGiSt, Oct 2, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jtieri

jtieri Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2011
    Chicago
    Thanks a lot for the info and the links!!! I appreciate it. I will be getting one of those tanks but they are out of the black right now. Once again, I appreciate the feedback!

2. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Try the Gotvapes Stone tank works great in my opinion

Attached Files:

3. lauraebk

lauraebk Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 1, 2011
    Ca
  4. jtieri

Aug 22, 2011
    Chicago
    Man.....does ANYONE have a black 5ml tank (510) that takes the Boge cartomizers IN STOCK?????? It seems no matter where I look, everyone is sold out!!!!!!!

5. VpnDrgn

VpnDrgn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2010
    Gulfport, MS.
    Vaporescence has the 5ml tank in black, but it takes a DC or an XL carto.
    Does Boge even make an XL carto?

[​IMG]

Left to Right - std / xl / dc
    This pic from Carolinavapes shows that a, so called, Boge XL is barely longer than a std carto and about 5mm's
    short of a DC carto. The only 5ml tank that will take a std Boge carto ( that I know of ) is the 5.5ml Phat tank from Vaporescence.
    But, guess what:p, they are out of black right now. :facepalm:

6. bp400

bp400 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2011
    SoCal
    Also out of stock, taking standard boge, jonboy magma tank

7. jtieri

Aug 22, 2011
    Chicago
    Thanks!!! But now you see what I mean!!! Lol

I don't really need the regular Boge in the tank. I was just looking for ANY Boge cartomizer tank. I just wanted the tank black and no one seemed to have one in stock. But I did find a 6ml black tank that comes with the Boge carromizers. I got it from Copper Creek. Ordered it!!! They also have the best damn ejuice out there! House Blend all the way!!!!!

8. jtieri

Aug 22, 2011
    Chicago
    HAHAAAA!! Yeah I had looked at that one already. But thanks!!!

9. Frick

Frick Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2011
    Ohio
    The only tank I see at Copper Creek is this one: Tank 6ml capacity

That's a standard Smoktech tank, made for their dual-coil cartos.

10. jtieri

Aug 22, 2011
    Chicago
    My error. Yes they are by smoke tech. Oh well, it's from Copper Creek so I know it will be good!! But I also ordered some Boge cartomizers from them to use when not using the tank.

11. Frick

Jan 3, 2011
    Ohio
    You can always cut the tank down to fit standard cartos.

12. proax9

proax9 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    I like to use an XL carto that is longer than the tank- I like the look.
    YMMV

13. jtieri

Aug 22, 2011
    Chicago
    Never really thought about that one!! Thanks for the idea. I guess all I would have to do is cut off some of the Poly tubing...correct?

14. ricks

ricks Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    You are correct. I cut mine to fit my Boges.

15. jtieri

Aug 22, 2011
    Chicago
    Very cool!! I just may have to get the Dremel out and try it!! Tanks for the info!! Lol

16. clyde2801

clyde2801 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Before you get the dremel out, see if your boge will reach the bottom of the top tank lip. If so, get yourself a long drip tip and fuhget bout tank cutting.

17. Frick

Jan 3, 2011
    Ohio
    That's another good idea.

jtieri, I wouldn't try to cut the poly with a Dremel. Get a tubing cutter if at all possible, or borrow one. Much cleaner cut and it will automatically be straight.

18. NebulaBrot

NebulaBrot Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2010
    in the NEBULA
    The "Universal" extension/adapter from Cherryvapes is another alternative - if the carto does not reach the top-cap. I have seen many use standard sized cartos in DCC length carto tanks with the Universal to make up the extra needed length. I have tried this combination too. For me, and my personal "draw" preferences, it changes the draw/airflow somewhat. However, I am extremely picky about my vaping draw/air-flow while many others use this combination regularly.

19. clyde2801

clyde2801 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Atomicvapors.com has the ez tank available for sale. Have the square black one and use boge in it with the long drip tip, and I love, love, love it. If you get from there, make sure you use the coupon code newbuyer10 for a 10% discount. Wow, they've got it in SS, too.

20. JGD

JGD Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 24, 2011
    Wisconsin

Boo! They're site is down. But the Go-Go cartos look very intriguing. Are the Go-Gos available with 510 threading? I could always get an adapter suppose:) WHat threading do they have? I'm looking for the easiest, lowest maintenance tank on the market for my mom who has just agreed to quit smoking after 30 years on analogs! Price doesn't matter to her. I personally have the Buzz Pro and the VPX SS in kelly green. What would you guys suggest? She's starting on a 510 Riva....eventually she'll move up the way I did ( I now have a Buzz Pro and just my first Reo Grand). Suggestions would be very appreciated.