Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
What is a Regional Representative?
Regional representatives ("Regional Reps") are CASAA members who are the "ground troops" of the organization - the most valuable members are those who get involved! CASAA needs members to watch the news and if possible, local government web sites for proposed ordinances and legislation pertaining to e-cigarettes and other smokeless alternatives. If a Regional Rep sees something, they contact the CASAA board of directors via email and lets us know about it as soon as possible.

Other possible ways Regional reps can help may include but are not limited to: being willing to write emails or letters and/or make phone calls to government officials in their area to oppose poor legislation and/or ordinances; contact other vapers, smokeless users and/or CASAA members in the area to alert them to Calls to Action; attend the online bi-monthly CASAA Member Meetings (currently held on GoToMeeting); be active and aware of forums, articles and Facebook groups; and possibly testify or speak to officials in their area for open comments regarding legislation and/or ordinances.

How do I Sign Up as a Regional Representative?
If you would like to become more involved and be active in protecting smokeless alternatives, please add yourself to our CASAA Regional Representative contact list. To do that, re-renter the email-address with which you signed up as a CASAA member in the form HERE. Click the "Submit" button again and you will be emailed the information and a link to update your CASAA profile. Once you access your profile, check the "Regional Representative" check box you will find on the left side of the form and you will be added to the list! If you have not already signed up as a regular CASAA member, please sign up here first: Become A CASAA Member

Be sure to join our social networking (CASAA Forum, Twitter, Facebook, Google+) and follow the CASAA News blog, too!

What if my area already has a Regional Rep?
Please sign up anyway! There is no limit to the number of Reps allowed for an area. The more the better, especially considering that people come and go all of the time!

Last edited:

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
lol relax Kristin I know that for me at least I only saw the post on here last night and had to take the time to register for the CASAA site and forums first..did that today...

Really I'm not so much telling you to relax as I do think there should be more response...as I am finding something to post to keep this thread bumped up in the list of today's posts here.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
So far, here we have representative volunteers for:

St Louis, Missouri
Toledo, Ohio
Fullerton, CA
Rhode Island
Lakeland, Florida

First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak out for me.

CASAA can't be effective without local representation, folks! You may not be affected now, but you probably will be later. Please volunteer your assistance - it's not going to be a hard job!

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
what does a person have to do?
Keep an eye on your area for reports of attempted bans or other legislation regarding smokefree alternatives, get familiar with them and be a contact for the CASAA board of directors for your area.

It would also help if you gather a list to keep handy of your state senators, representatives, governor, mayor, etc in case we need to do a campaign for your area to stop a proposed ban.

Basically, help us help you.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
Keep an eye on your area for reports of attempted bans or other legislation regarding smokefree alternatives, get familiar with them and be a contact for the CASAA board of directors for your area.

It would also help if you gather a list to keep handy of your state senators, representatives, governor, mayor, etc in case we need to do a campaign for your area to stop a proposed ban.

Basically, help us help you.

so if theres a proposed ban will you all come to dublin???ill make tea and buns...sorry delete this if you need to..just excited at the thought of SOMEONE else in ireland who uses ecigs!!!

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
so if theres a proposed ban will you all come to dublin???ill make tea and buns...sorry delete this if you need to..just excited at the thought of SOMEONE else in ireland who uses ecigs!!!

Mrs. Webby has kinfolk in Ireland but they don't smoke or vape. However, I can attest that I've sent several 510 kits to members of Clan Douglas in Glasgow ;) Keep joining the ranks! We'll be rolling out editable profiles at www.casaa.org very soon that will allow you to find other members in your local area!

Last edited:

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
Mrs. Webby has kinfolk in Ireland but they don't smoke or vape. However, I can attest that I've sent several 510 kits to members my family in Glasgow ;)

cool so some scottish folk will come over(hoping not tho actually...dont want a ban here:oops:)...cant promise haggis but i do make a great carrot cake;)

sorry i have no problem with this post being deleted...feel bad as type...but it is a BUMP : o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread