CASAA chat room and member meetings at VP on alternating Sundays at 730PMEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cit-e Steamer

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Harm Cit-e, USA
CASAA members,

I have already sent out a mass e-mail to ALL CASAA members regarding the chat room and these meetings. Please check you inboxes for the details on how to access the room.

At our last regional representative meeting, our regional representatives came up with a great idea which the board approved. CASAA will now hold meetings for our entire membership and will also give our entire membership access to the CASAA chat room at Vapersplace. This will give CASAA members, regional representatives and directors the opportunity to discuss important issues or to just get to know each other.

Most importantly, every other Sunday night at 7:30PM EST starting this Sunday, December 19th, CASAA will hold meetings to discuss relevant and important issues related to smoke-free alternatives. Every meeting will address a particular issue. This Sunday, we will discuss the recent US Court of Appeals ruling, its significance, its possible implications and the njoy/FDA case in general.

We invite all CASAA members to attend these meetings. The meetings will be attended by multiple CASAA directors. This will not only give CASAA members an opportunity to ask questions but also offer suggestions and ideas.

Cit-e

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Man... Missed the memo about meeting last night :(

Anyhow... When you go to vapersplace.com there is a link on the right hand side of the page to log into chat. You have to log in again on top of chat page and you will see the CASAA chat room listed there.

That's all I know ;)

mauzey

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Washington State
I'm not sure what happened. Unfortunately, I got my times mixed up and missed the meeting. :(

Ron sent out the email, but I know he was having a bit of trouble with it - it's a LOT of members to email!

We'll look into it and try to get it fixed before the next open meeting in two weeks.

Kristin:
Thanks, I just wanted to find out if I was on the list of members, I don't want to miss out on any information. Does CASAA use Listserv to handle mass email? That would be an easy way of getting out the word to the masses.

Thanks,
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread