Status
Not open for further replies.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Ok Catfish folks, I'm now second guessing myself. Which Goon LP do you think would look the best on my dual 18650 squonker? My first thought was brass that will patina and match the wood, but since it has silver and black hybrid resin in it I'm wondering if just regular SS or black would be better?

View attachment 618939 View attachment 618941

Thinking brass with black would look sick as well.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I'm so sorry for taking so long with the MM's. I went to instal the negative springs today that arrived Saturday and they are too short. The just barely put pressure on most batteries, 1 of my batteries wouldn't even make contact. Evidently A/AA contacts are too small. I have 50 C contacts on the way.
http://www.keyelco.com/product-pdf.cfm?p=912

These are almost 1/4" longer than what I have. They should be perfect. I also have D contacts from a previous adventure but those are enormous. The D contacts would create an auto fire issue if the mod was ever dropped. I think the C contacts will be a happy balance.

By the way I'm almost certain the linked springs above would also work well as Reo Contacts if you wanted to save $4.50 per spring.

Ah, come on man. You only have 4372 other things going on as well. :rolleyes:

Boobsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2016
Indiana
So i ordered som DIY from nude nicotine, received my order 1.5 weeks later. Just received an email about 5 min ago stating my order has been formulated and is about to ship. Its been a week since my order got here. I gues they just dont have it together , and if they want to ship me some free products, well im ok with that. I also feel like i should correct thier error. What do yall think?

They do their invoicing in batches, & their system sends out a notice to each one in that batch. Same thing happened to me, I sent an email to let them know & they said it hasn't shipped again just a system issue. Sorry no freebies.

Unior

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2015
Tennessee
So i ordered som DIY from nude nicotine, received my order 1.5 weeks later. Just received an email about 5 min ago stating my order has been formulated and is about to ship. Its been a week since my order got here. I gues they just dont have it together , and if they want to ship me some free products, well im ok with that. I also feel like i should correct thier error. What do yall think?
Same thing has happened to me several times. And yes as Boobsley stated I have never got a double order. 1.5 weeks is about the norm for them by the time they formulate, pack, etc. So if you are running low don't wait til it's gone:) I made that mistake before:)

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS
Same thing has happened to me several times. And yes as Boobsley stated I have never got a double order. 1.5 weeks is about the norm for them by the time they formulate, pack, etc. So if you are running low don't wait til it's gone:) I made that mistake before:)

Same thing happened to me but a little different. This convo I had with Taylor should explain their shoddy shipping system. I grew up in San Diego and understand the lackadaisical demeanor of their citizens otherwise I mightve been inclined to reach through my laptop and strangle this dude.

NN-email1.jpg
NN-email2.jpg

So they sent a 'replacement'. Which is a straight up lie cuz it was never sent in the first place. :facepalm:

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2016
Fort Worth Tx
Same thing happened to me but a little different. This convo I had with Taylor should explain their shoddy shipping system. I grew up in San Diego and understand the lackadaisical demeanor of their citizens otherwise I mightve been inclined to reach through my laptop and strangle this dude.

View attachment 619667 View attachment 619669

So they sent a 'replacement'. Which is a straight up lie cuz it was never sent in the first place. :facepalm:
Well if they resend my order im not gonna say anything. They need to get it together!!

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
I use NN smooth and V2 extended shelf life. No matter what the shipping email says, it takes about 15 days from order until arrival. If there's a sale, it's a full 3 weeks. I like their stuff so I deal with it. Helps to know what to expect...

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
No need to contact them. It has happened to me every time I order. I receive my tracking notification the week after it arrives.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
NN is insane, if I didn't want to try the salts, I wouldnt have ordered from them again, but I am excited by the smooth salts.

But ive been through all that with them before...always works out, but just insane.
Ok.. so if not NN they who? The nic/diy section of my Rolodex is lacking content. The only companies I have dealt with is NN and Wizard Labs. This is in no way an endorsement of Wizard Labs.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Ok.. so if not NN they who? The nic/diy section of my Rolodex is lacking content. The only companies I have dealt with is NN and Wizard Labs. This is in no way an endorsement of Wizard Labs.
Vapers Tek for nic. My other favorite. Perfectly clean.
Bull City or Gremlindiy are two good options for flavors. BCF ships to mid-Atlantic in two days.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I really can't vape anything but NN, seems to be the best nic I can find with consistent quality. I too like the Nic Salt blends, but have only tried the signature blend so far.

Been really busy the last few weeks, took an hour to catch up on the Catfish thread, which is the only one I read anymore.....:)

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Vapers Tek for nic. My other favorite. Perfectly clean.
Bull City or Gremlindiy are two good options for flavors. BCF ships to mid-Atlantic in two days.
I've been no-nic for over a year now, but previously was a huge fan of the clean Vapers Tek nic from Bull City Vapor. I only tried a sample test tube of NN back then and couldn't really tell a difference between the Vapers Tek, but the latter was sold the same place I bought all my flavorings.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I've been no-nic for over a year now, but previously was a huge fan of the clean Vapers Tek nic from Bull City Vapor. I only tried a sample test tube of NN back then and couldn't really tell a difference between the Vapers Tek, but the latter was sold the same place I bought all my flavorings.
Wow.....big congrats going Nic-Free...!

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Wow.....big congrats going Nic-Free...!
I miss the buzzy feeling sometimes, lol. Never have been convinced that nic is actually bad for you, just saw an opportunity to DIY a bit cheaper by leaving nic out completely. Was just getting started in the bf world too. [emoji3]

On another note, I see that Bull City Vapor doesn't even sell nic at all any more! You can get it straight from their website though. Vapers Tek

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2016
Fort Worth Tx
Ive heard from friend's that heartland is good, its def cheaper than nn , eciggexpress is a good co. , havent tried the nic but i ordered recipe kits and labware for mixing thier shipping is super fast (3days) and ordered on a sat (holiday weekend)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
If not for wanting to try the salts who would I go to for nic? Vaperstek.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
BCV had to stop selling VT nic unfortunately. Before i tried NN i would get VT nic directly from vaperstek and use BCV for everything else. BCV is my favorite DIY supplier by far. As far as nic I agree VT and NN are on par in terms of taste, but VT has a better reputation for accuracy in nic strength and they ship very quickly.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
A lil off topic here but has anyone else seen a billion lives matter yet. We had a private showing in Columbus last night and I have to say it was very insightful and terrifying we may be fighting a losing battle between the deep pocket lobbyists and the crooked politicians who will gladly pocket as much of that dirty money they can get their hands on. If you get a chance must go see.

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread