penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Well... it's been a day....

Rest In Peace Legend.

14years of unwavering support and undeniable loyalty; You will be missed.
After 6 years of battling CUPS and old age in general Legend has signed out of duty station. Currently Devistated.

I am so very, very sorry for the loss of your best friend. If there is anything I can do to help in any way, please do not hesitate to let me know and I would be glad to.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC

Rest In Peace Legend.

After 6 years of battling CUPS and old age in general Legend has signed out of duty station. Currently Devistated.

So sorry for your loss CH [emoji22] RIP Legend [emoji120][emoji190]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH

Rest In Peace Legend.

So sorry to hear brother like losing a best friend I still think about my buddy everyday, and it was weird we were Taki g him to be put down due to severe pain in his hips could barely walk, we stopped and got him a happy meal on the way and when the vet ( who he hates ) came to the car as we said our good byes he just started licking the vets hand and turned and walked away with him not even looking back, so that at least gave us some relief he was ready to go. Again sorry for your loss.

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

Unior

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2015
Tennessee

Rest In Peace Legend.

Strange & sad coincidence. We were talking about our animals getting to a low point a few months ago and then they seemed to both bounce back. We ended up having to let Benny go this week too because of his colon cancer. 13 1/2 years though is a long life. Those are hard decisions to make but when it is time you have to let them go. Many condolences Tom.
IMG_4190.jpg

Boobsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2016
Indiana

Rest In Peace Legend.

Oh no man, sorry to hear that. Praying that you will always remember the good times and friendship Legend provided you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread