charger issues, looking for a replacement

Discussion in 'Batteries and Chargers' started by ertlandia, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ertlandia

ertlandia Full Member Verified Member

I picked up a nitecore i4 and had issues with the first one, replaced it and the second one has some issues. I know that a few other vapers that are local that have the same charger and have had no issues. After getting two duds I am looking at other brands. I have read some reviews for a few other brands. I think I am going to spring for a Efest luc v4 however I was looking for other peoples experience as I have grown a little frustrated.

2. jpcwon

jpcwon Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I am a "former I4 user" myself.....I wanted to upgrade to something a little nicer, so I sprung for an Xtar VP1. I was going to get the Efest LUC but I saw that the VP1 got great reviews so that's what I went with....

Well I must say, it's a fantastic charger! It is only 2 bays, but I like how you can monitor the voltage as it charges. And, you can adjust the amount of current going to each battery as it charges which is awesome.....I've only had it for a few days, but I am really digging the VP1!

3. jwag1973

jwag1973 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I currently use a nitcore i2 with no issues. If I were going to upgrade I'd be looking at either Pila or Xtar. That said, my fiance and I both have and use the nitcore i2's everyday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.