Clearomizers- Whats the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straybeat

Jun 26, 2010
Phoenix
Got the wife a Kangor Pro tank, still waiting for mine to get here. So far this thing is kicking .... for my wife? I make my own juice and we buy a couple of favorites like Boba's. She's tried a number of PG/VG combos and everything works fine. This time I got smart and ordered 20 extra heads. ;)

For anyone who cares, I got the Kangor at ivape.net with the usual discount code of .........

And the extra heads from Eric at discountvapors.com, same discount code.

So far I can't say say enough nice things about the Kangor. We'll see in a month if all is still well? :p

Last edited:

StacyInOkla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2013
Oklahoma
I'll start off by saying different strokes for different folks. That being said I really love the iClear 16. So far it hasn't leaked and produces good vapor. I've yet to get a dry hit, but it goes through more juice than my old clearo. I like the heads can be replaced since I haven't learned enough yet to rewick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jrdot

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
I cast my vote for the Kranger EVOD BCC

I second... I've tried CE3s and 4s... a Vivi Nova and a Kanger T3... but the eVod gets my nod by a MILE... It has a good draw, not too airy or tight. Unlike its T3 cousin, the coil doesn't leak like a sieve when the tank starts to get low. The heads are cheap and easy to replace, not that I've had to really, I am rotating only two at the moment and they hold up well and don't get gunked. I bought a bunch of heads, so I gave a dry burn a shot (up to this point, I've ruined everything I tried). A couple of quick pulses and the coil clean up right quick.

About the only black mark I can give it is capacity... its not a very large tank and its a bit tricky to fill

Mountain_Rain96

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
I'll start off by saying different strokes for different folks. That being said I really love the iClear 16. So far it hasn't leaked and produces good vapor. I've yet to get a dry hit, but it goes through more juice than my old clearo. I like the heads can be replaced since I haven't learned enough yet to rewick.

I concur. The iClear16s are great, and I've had zero issues with mine. No leaks, GREAT vapor output, and they really bring out the flavor of my e-liquids. The iClear30 is great too. Yes, it's true that they do go through liquid faster than a single coil clearo, but the trade-off in superior vapor production is worth it, at least to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread