Clone Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just look on Ebay. That's where I got them. The person I bought them from had a store on eBay. Can't remember the name, it's been awhile. Look in Lab equipment glassware. As soon as I get a chance I'll llok and see if the manufacturer's name is on the pipettes.

Also be aware that the pipette is very long, even more so when you add the pump. This is a no-go for most but I use them every once in a great while when a recipe calls for it.

Do you have a picture or a link? Because the only ones I can find go to the hundredths.

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
Would love the recipe for it if you can. If I could make a good dk tab, a decent take in Casablanca, and a nice malty Toffee for the evening kickback, i would never have to buy juice again.

Still can't get rid of the "bubble gum" taste when i try to make dk tab and 555.

70% VG
30% EM (replaces plain PG)
10% DIY Flavor Shack VG English Toffee
2.5% Lorann's English Toffee
1% DIY Flavor Shack Holy Vanilla
1 drop ACV per 5ml

Since I posted the recipe, I have tweaked it with a few drops of DIYFS French vanilla. This is the closest I have been able to get to a MT clone.

pdxtechdoctor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
pdxtechdoctor
You want to clone an EC Blends juice? Really? That stuff if already cheap at $7 for 30ml.. DIY you could shave a few bucks off but not much.. is it worth your time?

They say specifically Tobbacco, Grape and Raspberry... You could start just by using whatever the recommend % for the specific flavor..

As example if you have TFA Flavors.. Raspberry at 5% / Grape around 10% and M-Type at 1% or whatever tobacco you want to use...

bones1

Verified Member
Nov 20, 2012
nc
You want to clone an EC Blends juice? Really? That stuff if already cheap at $7 for 30ml.. DIY you could shave a few bucks off but not much.. is it worth your time?

They say specifically Tobbacco, Grape and Raspberry... You could start just by using whatever the recommend % for the specific flavor..

As example if you have TFA Flavors.. Raspberry at 5% / Grape around 10% and M-Type at 1% or whatever tobacco you want to use...
Thanks for your help

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
Any body familiar with a flavor called smokey pool hall put out by vaporescence?

never heard of them - I did visit their website. can you describe it. the site says its suppose to emulate a "dirty" cigarette. honestly, the closest I've come to a real cigarette is vaping plain unflavored nicotine solution. its not much flavor and a little sweet with a good TH. also, pg and vg do not clog a heating coil so your cart or atomizer will last for months. good luck

sturat5150

Jul 28, 2013
Denton, Tx, USA
Any body familiar with a flavor called smokey pool hall put out by vaporescence?

I am in Denton, Tx and we have a vaporescence here, but I haven't tried smokey pool hall. I just got a bottle of Hangsen Pipe flavor the other day and I mixed up a quick 10ml batch to test the flavor. I used 3% Pipe and 2% Tobacco blend pg. Dirty Cigarette would be a very apt description. After an overnight steep I tried it, it tasted like I woke up hungover and picked an ash covered snipe from the ashtray and lit it. It is steeping now, I will report back if it gets better.
:vapor:

Last edited:
Sorry for the late response,working too many hours here lately,as for describing it, to me its the greatest! I have spent many hundreds and hundreds of dollars trying to mimic it, it says smokey,so ive tried smokey flavors and that didnt work,ive done so many different various mixes and nothing.Its sweet on the back end.the "dirty" taste I cant see.I really can't explain the taste,I can' nail it, but your idea is sort of idea to play with! If there was a way i'd send you a sample to get some ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread