Clone Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissAmerican

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone have a clone or something similar to Halo's Belgian Cocoa? I've tried almost every type of cocoa/chocolate and nothing comes close yet. The cocoa from Flavourart smells really good and I thought it might be the one but it didn't work out for me. The Belgian Cocoa is my favorite flavor ever, but I cant always afford to pay $20 a bottle ya know? Any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated!

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
Does anyone have a clone or something similar to Halo's Belgian Cocoa? I've tried almost every type of cocoa/chocolate and nothing comes close yet. The cocoa from Flavourart smells really good and I thought it might be the one but it didn't work out for me. The Belgian Cocoa is my favorite flavor ever, but I cant always afford to pay $20 a bottle ya know? Any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated!

I'd like to know as well. The vapor smells like ..., but it tastes so good!

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Hey MissAmerican, if you need me to link you up to the thread I mentioned let me know, they're discussing molecules towards the end now. Some even have cocoa flavor to them, but that isn't what they were shooting for, but I bet some of those guys would be able to help advise you on what molecules you could try out for adding to a cocoa mix

dymrip

Nov 2, 2012
Wakeman, Ohio
My take on Dragon's Blood:

All flavors from TFA.

Hot water bath and steeped for 72 hours with no lid and covered with a small piece of paper towel to reduce contaminants.

Made a 3ml batch for testing, will probably make a larger batch later today.

Base Mix
PG - 20%
VG - 80%
Nicotine - 24mg

Recipe
Base - 79%
Dragonfruit - 10%
Strawberry - 4%
Bavarian Cream - 2%
Sweet Cream - 1%
Vanilla Swirl - 3%
Ethyl Maltol - 1%

Comes out to 35/65 PG/VG; 18mg Nicotine.

I seriously cannot stop vaping this. And to make things even better, I am dripping it on my first successful attempt at a rebuildable atomizer. Finally, a flavor that I can add to my ADV list along with my Apple Pie Delight! (Apple Pie with Vanilla Swirl, Sucralose, and extra Apple flavoring; recipe will be posted just as soon as I figured it out completely. For now I just guesstimate all my measurements.)

Last edited:
Reactions: funkybeatz

MissAmerican

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
FaceMeat mentioned how the vapor smells like ... ha:p I totally agree, the first bottle I had I kept smelling feet. Ugh it was gross I went around my house blaming my kids and looking for hidden dirty socks. My mom came over she gave me a hug and said "have you been holding your dogs? I think they need a bath you smell like dirty dog". It took me half a bottle to realize it was the cocoa vapor that smelled. Now when I have any I sit by an open window and vape it. But damn the taste is awesome!

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
FaceMeat mentioned how the vapor smells like ... ha:p I totally agree, the first bottle I had I kept smelling feet. Ugh it was gross I went around my house blaming my kids and looking for hidden dirty socks. My mom came over she gave me a hug and said "have you been holding your dogs? I think they need a bath you smell like dirty dog". It took me half a bottle to realize it was the cocoa vapor that smelled. Now when I have any I sit by an open window and vape it. But damn the taste is awesome!

Uh Oh! I just ordered a Cocoa Flavor!

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
VaporStation Tampa or Texas (it's been a while, can't remember):

Hangsen T5 3%
FW Peanut Butter 5%

Tampa has a little bit of that "sour" taste though.

I thought Frisco has the peanut butter. BTW, a lot of people who like Boba's Bounty like the vapor station Frisco. I dunno if he makes it it in 100% VG anyore, but they used to!

tencentcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
denton tx
Tampa has a little bit of that "sour" taste though.

I thought Frisco has the peanut butter. BTW, a lot of people who like Boba's Bounty like the vapor station Frisco. I dunno if he makes it it in 100% VG anyore, but they used to!
It's definitely not Frisco, which I used to love. Frisco is HEAVY on the nuts.

This was an accidental discovery, just thought it sounded good. At the first hit it was total déjà vu. My memory mixes up Texas and Tampa, not sure what this is.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Well look forward to hearing how it tastes!

I think all AIV, at least the few I've tried, have that characteristic :D

You were right the Passion Fruit overpowered everything. I would say to try

TFA Green Tea 2%
TFA Passion Fruit 5%

My friend said he doesn't get AIV A Quiet Morning, he say's a boring morning.

Last edited:

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
You were right the Passion Fruit overpowered everything. I would say to try

TFA Green Tea 2%
TFA Passion Fruit 5%

My friend said he doesn't get AIV A Quiet Morning, he say's a boring morning.

Ya, I haven't tried it yet, but it sure does smell bold in the bottle.

I'd probably try something like this for just those two flavors, after testing the Passion Fruit alone first

TFA Green Tea 4-7%
TFA Passion Fruit 3-5% (maybe less!)

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Ya, I haven't tried it yet, but it sure does smell bold in the bottle.

I'd probably try something like this for just those two flavors, after testing the Passion Fruit alone first

TFA Green Tea 4-7%
TFA Passion Fruit 3-5% (maybe less!)

The TFA Passion Fruit isn't that strong, but AIV A Quiet Morning I can't taste it at all and the Green Tea tastes like Grass.

That's why I said 5% Passion Fruit and 2% Green Tea

I'm not going try for to recreate A Quiet Morning. My friend just looked at me after trying the AIV AQM and said why would you want to recreate this, I didn't have an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread