Not open for further replies.

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
I love ROAR's Truth Serum
Here's the description
This is a Pear Coconut Cream. This is one of the few juices that really does need to steep. It only takes a couple of days and the shipping process handles some of that. By the time the juice is a orangy yellow color, it is ready!

MY description goes with that with exception of the sound of panties dropping..
:laugh::facepalm:
Excerpts in the mind to reminiscesce of her saying your a genius..

I know lol...

It's identical 100% but better its ready as soon as you shake it

Panty Dropper
ALL 5%
Loranns pina Coloda
Lorann's Coconut
TFA Marshmallow
TFA Pear

Last edited by a moderator:

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
your font is white and almost impossible to read. I was able to read it, but not easily as I am sure many others have experienced if they area able to read it at all

It is a click and mouseover type post its xrated... :laugh:

Its ridiculousness simple and tasty ya gotta make this one... Do not substitute flavors from a different vendor it will not hit the right polishing. Lotta flavors tried to get this recipe right lol... When it was so easy...

ROAR said:
This is a Pear Coconut Cream. This is one of the few juices that really does need to steep. It only takes a couple of days and the shipping process handles some of that. By the time the juice is a orangy yellow color, it is ready!
MY description goes with that with exception of the sound of panties dropping..
Excerpts in the mind to reminiscesce of her saying your a genius..

I know lol...

It's identical 100% but better its ready as soon as you shake it..

Panty Dropper
ALL 5%
Loranns pina Coloda
Lorann's Coconut
TFA Marshmallow
TFA Pear

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
Sir, please refrain from anything that cannot be said in a church. Thank you.

Are you referring to the name panty dropper?
lol its just a "sayings" of how good I think this clone is..

Womens homecookin have claimed many a men.. lol

Maybe a little delusional but its good and tasty, ready to go right after a good shake..

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
Pear is a strong flavor and it can even ruin a juice if you use even a hint to much. Combine that with Coconut and you have some serious flavor. So the strong flavor you tasted likely comes from those two rather than Pina Colada.

Pear is the most dominant but coconut from loranns is not overpowering like TFA etc and the pina coloda is added for the flavor only loranns pina coloda has. Loranns rules all other shelf bought pina coloda's by a huge margin IMO and is an excellent base for preparing the flavor from scratch..... Marshmallow adds the surreally like taste on the end, it works..

It goes huge after a steep, so good vaping right now..

Its a well done clone IMO, if measured, 2 shells better than ROAR's.. lol

Give it a go and see for yourself its great mon. If you use tfa's coconut I have no idea how much or little to add.

I have another version with adjusted flavors, I use coconut and marshmallow at 7%.. Still 5% pear and pina coloda..

I make and enjoy both..

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
Man I got pear candy from TFA instead of pear and cannot get the pina colada to stop overpowering everything. Do you think if I got the pear instead of pear candy would it make a difference?

Adjust the values as you see fit.

The pear should be the dominant flavor, it really jumps at ya about 5/10 days steep.. Vaping my last few drops of it right now, sad I tried other tfa/fa/vz ingredients swap and it did not work out as a better formula.. I tried it replacing everything, pina coloda from scratch, then one at a time with the OEM recipe, none of them had the smoothness of the OEM recipe.. Tasty and ADV's but not as good..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread