Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Conspiracy is a wonderful blend from a fantastic gene pool of all natural alien flavors. If you love nightmares, cold sweats, and great blood flow this is for you folks its far more advanced then the regular human version. This is by far the finest tabbacalian juice on the market here on earth, with its smooth notes and dreams heehee you will be so happy you woke up and tried this vape order now! and enjoy this fine e-liquid the best tabbacah flavor known to Humans pekoe boo
zombie1.gif
:ohmy:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Conspiracy is a wonderful blend from a fantastic gene pool of all natural alien flavors. If you love nightmares, cold sweats, and great blood flow this is for you folks its far more advanced then the regular human version. This is by far the finest tabbacalian juice on the market here on earth, with its smooth notes and dreams heehee you will be so happy you woke up and tried this vape order now! and enjoy this fine E-liquid the best tabbacah flavor known to Humans pekoe boo
zombie1.gif

You should be a writer! Excellent review P0P!

Now do BM Bliss!

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Conspiracy is a wonderful blend from a fantastic gene pool of all natural alien flavors. If you love nightmares, cold sweats, and great blood flow this is for you folks its far more advanced then the regular human version. This is by far the finest tabbacalian juice on the market here on earth, with its smooth notes and dreams heehee you will be so happy you woke up and tried this vape order now! and enjoy this fine E-liquid the best tabbacah flavor known to Humans pekoe boo
zombie1.gif

Aw. Now I'm disappointed. I just checked the site and not only has your description not replaced the one that was there, it doesn't even show up as a review.

Excellent job :thumb:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Here is a review of Conspiracy I found in the "Big RY4 Thread" of all places.
Thank you for the great review scarf-ace!

Here's my first-puff review of Mom and Pop Vapor Shop "Conspiracy".

Conspiracy is a medium gold liquid of thinnish texture. The website describes it thusly:

Exotic and tropic, this tobacco is flavored with a secret sweet blend stolen from Area 51's coconut division, heehee!
Accompanying this listing is a coconut with a face carved into it. This is the sort of whimsical, juvenile silliness that instantly appeals to me.

Originally Posted by billherbst
Besides being a significant benchmark of human emotional maturity...
Ahem. Moving right along...
I loaded this into a SMOKtech EGO Mega DCC and attached it to my Joye 18650 mod with a freshly-charged battery. Inhale...

RICH. First word that comes to mind when puffing on this blend. The tobacco is very smooth but with great body. It produces great clouds of dense, moist vapor that have me literally licking my lips after each puff. There are no harsh edges to this blend whatsoever. There is vanilla and fresh coconut detectable if you really put your mind to it, but there's also a fresh creamy overtone that is not unlike the equally bodacious Voo's Brew from Copper Creek. Overall though, I just keep relishing that initial WHAP upside the head of rich tobacco.

Conspiracy's throat hit at 18mg is on the low side of medium, which surprises me but doesn't disappoint me since I'm not all that concerned with throat hit.

As of yet I've not noticed any caramel, so this isn't a proper RY4 in the strict sense. Does this review belong here then? I propose yes, because I think that RY4 lovers will appreciate the satisfying sweetness of this liquid. It is forward and sexy. If it were a woman, it would be Christina Hendricks. If it were a man, it would be Antonio Banderas.
Well done Mom and Pop. I'm very much looking forward to trying their other creations.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
zombie1.gif
That is a great write up pop!

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hiya all!

I know this contest has been looooonnnnggg! But - it's time to ramp it up as we are going to end it on Pop's Birthday which is September 29th and he wants to be able to give the check away on his birthday.

Here are the standings right now:

Pchela's Poison
Conspiracy
Bianca's Bliss
That Coconut Stuff

Anyone can take it with more than a month left. Let's make this a big check for the winner. If you like their flavor, buy up your supply before September 29th, as every purchase counts!

Pop also has a little surprise coming for all of the contestants so you guys can expect a shipment soon. It's pretty coool I must say ;)

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I don't know what to do. Just as I was starting to gain ground on that Poison P. flavor, I find a traitor in my midst.

My wife has struggled (to put it mildly) in her quest to stop smoking. After the local store again raised the price of cigarettes two days ago, my wife decided to quit. So I go through all my flavors, trying to find the best taste for her.

To my chagrin, her choice of flavor was Pchela's Poison. The contest ends soon. I have under 30 days to gain ground on this toxic waste of a flavor! At least my son has the decency to favor That Coconut Stuff. How can the love of my life betray me so? Another man I could deal with, but this could end what has been a loving relationship!

Now I really want my wife to quit the stinkies. I want to sit on a porch with her when our hair turns grey. I want a tall glass of tea at her side, not an oxygen tank. I want her to see our (future) grandchildren grow into adults.

But her choice of flavors has me questioning other things. Is it possible she doesn't like when I fix her a fancy dinner of Hamburger Helper? Is it possible she doesn't like my singing? Could it be that she doesn't like my mother?

Dang you Pchela! It must be a Conspiracy!

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
I tried to warn you. I'm all happy you made it in the final four and stuff, but bianca&pchela.jpg is not a combination with which to trifle.

I don't even know for certain that Butterfly Bait actually won last year's contest--for all I know pchela had Pop send me the prize for some nefarious reason I'll never actually know....

:blink:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
With only two weeks left, Conspiracy is right behind Pchela's PP. I have gained two spots this month alone!

The sad part is my wife wants me to order some PP juice. I guess I can place the order on the 30th!

And somebody jumped the gun and already put "contest winner" in the description for the PP.
It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread