Status
Not open for further replies.

pchela

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2010
The only blue county in Texas!
But it also contains coconut, which is at the heart of an amusing irony. Last year's Battle was between Pchela's Famous Five Layer Bar and Butterfly Bait and I felt it a bit unsporting that I couldn't sample the competition. In this year's Battle, Pchela's Poison is, in fact, the only flavour there is even a remote chance I would like :lol:

View attachment 115309

That's because it's the same ingredients for Ribbon of Stars! In a way, it's both of ours.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
That's because it's the same ingredients for Ribbon of Stars! In a way, it's both of ours.

No coffee in Ribbon of Stars.

LaughingHardSlappingTable.gif

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
"That Coconut Stuff is a heavenly mix of creamy coconut, spiced rum and a bite of lime. On inhale you get a divine, creamy, smooth coconut taste and on exhale there is a delicious spiced rum with just a hint of lime. This stuff will take you to a beach, sun shining, cool ocean mist on your face and a delicious cold Coconut drink in your hand. What are you waiting on?! Put the lime in the coconut!'

My little review on the winning juice.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Heyya P0Ps,

I know you don't like the Conspiracy, and that is what I was looking for. I knew if Scuba liked it, and you didn't, I had a good chance.

I am really liking how Conspiracy turned out. I guess I need to do a review so more people try it. It is one of the best tobacco vapes I have ever tried. I think it is even better than my former favorite, Haze!

I have Haze and Conspiracy each loaded in cartos, one in the Herring Bone box mod, the other on my VMax. I keep reaching for the VMax (Conspiracy). It does great at high voltage, and especially good at low voltage. I tried it on a cheap ciggy style battery, and it was freaking awesome! This should be a mandatory flavor for all vapers!

(Good Morning folks just trying to catch up on some post)

Dude i just add some coffee to the Conspiracy lol its nice.:ohmy::)

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Good Morning Bianca, I love you folks it adds all the fun to doing this for a job. I did not like being off this forum for that long. I did answer some E-mails at times but for me this is home. I hope you are doing well and thank you so much for coming up with such a wonderful flavor.All four of you did a great job we will be rolling out the red carpet soon for all of you soon heehee

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
(Good Morning folks just trying to catch up on some post)

Great to see you back around P0P!!! We been missing you.

Dude i just add some coffee to the Conspiracy lol its nice.:ohmy::)

I have found Conspiracy mixes with about anything. It really improves yucky flavors, whether they be fruits, bitter coffee, or stale tobaccos. So if anyone has some other vendor's unvapeable ejuice, just add a few drops Conspiracy per ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread