Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Been trying to get this posted all week..hopefully this time I'll get all the way through it...LOL.

Help us celebrate the launch of our new ULTRA product line by entering our contest!!! We are pretty proud of this product since we worked long and hard to bring you an eGo style line with the same SmokeStik fit and finish and superior quality of our Classic line. Feel free to read through the beta test thread for unbiased opinions.

Your prize kit will come in your choice of Black, Silver or Pink and you will also receive an extra pack of coils.

Ultra-Kit-Silver-L__80295_zoom.png

To enter the contest simply put a caption on the photo below and post it in this thread. I'll let this run all week and then draw a random winner Sunday. Please only enter once or it makes it real hard to do the random thing. Have fun!!! Then next Monday I will put up a new photo and we'll do it again. :) The only "rule" I can think of is please don't enter if you have already received ULTRA gear as a prize or a gift.

funny-animals-squirrel-and-cat.jpg

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
Been trying to get this posted all week..hopefully this time I'll get all the way through it...LOL.

Help us celebrate the launch of our new ULTRA product line by entering our contest!!! We are pretty proud of this product since we worked long and hard to bring you an eGo style line with the same SmokeStik fit and finish and superior quality of our Classic line. Feel free to read through the beta test thread for unbiased opinions.

Your prize kit will come in your choice of Black, Silver or Pink and you will also receive an extra pack of coils.

Ultra-Kit-Silver-L__80295_zoom.png

To enter the contest simply put a caption on the photo below and post it in this thread. I'll let this run all week and then draw a random winner Sunday. Please only enter once or it makes it real hard to do the random thing. Have fun!!! Then next Monday I will put up a new photo and we'll do it again. :) The only "rule" I can think of is please don't enter if you have already received ULTRA gear as a prize or a gift.

funny-animals-squirrel-and-cat.jpg

Pardon me..... Have you seen my nuts?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread