Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
cool...moving right along....!!!! I'm sorry but I don't have time to read all these posts if I am going to get these orders out today. One thing I need to tell you:

IF YOU DID NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND PUT ULTRA tank GIVEAWAY OR ULTRA IN THE SUBJECT LINE YOU WILL NOT GET A tank

this is because I get hundreds and hundreds of emails a day. I set up rules to filter out certain emails...like these....so they are automatically put in a special folder for me to deal with . I simply can't go through all the email I get searching for people that didn't follow instructions. You have no idea how much spam we get....I'm sorry. But if you know your one of these people and you want a tank then I suggest you resend your email with the correct subject line.

Looks like 9 more to go...tell your friends!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
ulta tank giveaway..I always use egos..some are twists..I never did buy a mod..#24..i guess..i'm too confused..haha!!

Hello, I noticed you misspelled "Ultra"(ulta) like lori did in her last post. Just thought I'd mention it because if you spell it like that in the email you send your email might get filtered out and you'll be waiting for a tank that never comes, don't want that. Just an fyi.

Btw, You're #17

Last edited:

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
I can't believe it! Finally won something on the site after many entries, even the one for those who hadn't won anything.

Looks like this giveaway isn't over yet.

Don't understand this, not everyone is handing out Free tanks, the cheaper ones are $7 or $8, plus shipping. I entered because who knows, this might turn out to be the best tank that I have, if so, the folks will get more of my business.

It would be great to see more of the suppliers at ECF doing the same. especially the e-juice suppliers. However, they'd be out in 5 minutes.

Cat

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Cat, to be fair to the other suppliers.some of them might do this sometimes as well. This is called a beta test.....we are giving the tanks away because we want your feedback. Since this is a brand new product for us we have a certain amount of samples that we can give away because we did not have to pay to have them made...they are production samples.

It is also a common misconception that just because someone owns a business they "have money"....I can tell you that just isnt' true. NJoy , Blu, Greensmoke...those .......s have money...LOL But most of your ECF suppliers really don't. It's usually a husband/wife team working 18hrs a day 6 maybe 7 days a week...and that includes the juice makers. And in my experience....most of them DO give away a lot.....have you never ordered something for your ecig and gotten a freebie in the package? A juice sample or a free carto .....?

Anyway.....sorry to get off on a tangent but that IS what I'm famous for...LOL Thanks everyone!!! Everything will be shipped out today that has not already been shipped. Looking forward to finding out what you think. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread