The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

***CONTEST**** FREE SmokeStik ULTRA (eGo style) complete kit!!!!

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Just FYI..this contest has nothing to do with beta testing....it is for anyone and everyone....I think I'll just close this thread and try again. I just really don't know anything about contests.....and I can't cope with a contest that requires me to pick a winner. Any suggestions?????

2. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    do random org. post funny pics or squrriels

3. smt09133

smt09133 Super Member

Sep 14, 2014
    Bay City, MI, USA
    I'm not a beta tester and I love contest's! I just started vaping Sept 13th and would love anything I could get. I have bought e-juice online and after I tried them I left reviews because that really helped me choose which flavors I wanted to try and I'm willing to do whatever to help anyone else out!

4. carrielsal

carrielsal Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2013
    Central Texas
    I love funny cartoons! Most of the vendors I see on ECF running contests, use random.org. It makes the contest completely impartial. An interesting contest gets people posting, and the vendor forum at the top of the list when people are browsing forums.

5. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ok anyone following this thread........going to close this one and start a new contest..see you there!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.