ROUND 3 of the ULTRA SQUIRREL contest...win a FREE ULTRA (eGo style) Kit from SmokeStik!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am enjoying these tanks also.....I decided to try one before I PIF'd the rest of the kit...and I am surprised at the vapor production...it matches my Unitank when it had fresh coils....I will be using mainly for as long as the coil holds up...but I am sure enjoying it(I will probably keep this one for myself)...I took some photos but I can't find them at this time...but when I do I will post them...

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
My black Smoke Stik Ultra kit arrived today (lets all thank the almost speedy service of the military postal system)

If I could always get runner up prizes like this I'd go for second and third place all the time.

Batteries are getting charged and I hope I get chance to load the tanks this weekend. I'm thinking the size of this will be good when I go someplace and the box mods or big sticks are too bulky to carry around.

Thanks again LoriKay13 & SmokeStik

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I've been using the kit some over the past week. I keep on the nightstand next to my bed and use it mainly when I first get up and am getting ready in the morning and also to take a few puffs before going to bed at night. I also will use it during the day if I'm in there and want a couple puffs.
It produces a good amount of vapor - close to what I get with PT2s on vw mods.
The flavor isn't quite as strong as I get with my other setups. That is probably at least in part due to the coil resistance. I checked one from the kit and it is 2.6 ohms. I usually use 1.8 - 2.2. I suggest that you offer the coils in a variety of rated ohms
A possible problem area that I see are the threads connecting the tank to the base. They are very fine and not many - this leaves them prone to stripping/cross threading. A slightly coarser thread along with a deeper seat would help prevent this.
Considering the size of the entire device it has performed well.
I'll be continuing to use it in the same way I have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread