Copper Creek Trading Thread...come trade your stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
You use a Dremel to cut it lengthwise then shape it.

You make it sound so .........easy. :)I'm one of those who are still afraid of RBAs...yet i can build a computer from scratch, and people say well if you cna do that you can do THIS.

Maybe I will try, don't think my hands will let me do it though.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
you can use a clamp but it breaks it.... I use fingers and dremel well i did i'm done back to mesh 3 of my fingers are cut my last 1 broke in my tank i dropped several :facepalm: all for the same vape as mesh??? naaaa its fun to try its a good vape but way to fragile.

Well it's great that you shared this, only for the most *determined* I guess.

Glad you got to keep your fingers. :)

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I have 2 RBA's (I have absolutely no idea what kind or the name of them). I tried to do the RBA thing but it's just no for me.

I also have a skull bedazzle tank. It has a teeny, tiny chip in the bottom but it does not effect the use.

I'll trade for CC juice. Preferably desserts or fruits or House.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Im sitting here reading all these wonderful reviews and practically drooling... Would anyone want to trade some of your samples of House, Cool Aid, Choc Chip Cookies for some Boge Cartos I have? I also have a bunch of other stuff if your bottle volume is larger. Thanks in advance...

Once you get started on Copper Creek you're here for ............ life. :)
The fruits are very good, I just heard from a friend I sent over who is now raving about them. I"m not a fruit vaper though......

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Send me your address.I have HOUSE,Choco chip cookie and you must try the PIE

Im sitting here reading all these wonderful reviews and practically drooling... Would anyone want to trade some of your samples of House, Cool Aid, Choc Chip Cookies for some Boge Cartos I have? I also have a bunch of other stuff if your bottle volume is larger. Thanks in advance...

Empress Dragonfly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
U.S
Hi Racehorse, I had that feeling!! Now I must try.
Once you get started on Copper Creek you're here for ............ life. :)
The fruits are very good, I just heard from a friend I sent over who is now raving about them. I"m not a fruit vaper though......

Hi Stretchpants! PM sent your way....THANKS
Send me your address.I have HOUSE,Choco chip cookie and you must try the PIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread