Status
Not open for further replies.

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
Oh goodness, just watching clips from storm. Scary. What is weird, is that there is a small village on the other side of the storm surge wall that they are rescuing people from. Why would you live on the other side of storm surge wall?

The reporters (dresses as James described in earlier post) are saying that in some areas its worse than Katrina. :(

Prayers.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Time to head to the boss man's office for a one on one meeting and performance evaluation. This ought to be interesting. "Youve done good, but not great. BTW, we're still not happy that you didnt take the tech position."

Then Im off to the other side of town to count the same stuff again to make sure its all correct for the official count tomorrow with the boss's boss.

Hope everyone is having as good an afternoon as possible.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Ticked off at hubby now. I took a short nap & when I got up he had gone & bought a new gun. :glare:

Goodluck with your review, James.

JD, what a great way to wake up! I hope things calm down there soon & that there's no damage to your house.

(((Janie)))

(((FV))). Keep smiling:)

Still mad. I didn't ask how much it was. I don't wanna know. :mad:

Sent from my HTC EVO on Taptalk.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Do any of you have a problem with my opening a Chit chat continued thread and closing this one? I will post the link in this one pointing to the new one. If it is indeed a problem with the big thread we have here, I don't want to contribute to the issue. Please let me know what you think.
Thanks!

Jdsgibson

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Sorryville
Do any of you have a problem with my opening a Chit chat continued thread and closing this one? I will post the link in this one pointing to the new one. If it is indeed a problem with the big thread we have here, I don't want to contribute to the issue. Please let me know what you think.
Thanks!

I don't have a problem with it. It was just thrust upon us last time and all screwed up the way they did it.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Thanks!

Whatever you want to do is fine with me.

Sent from my HTC EVO on Taptalk.

SpicyMcHaggis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Hamilton Ohio
Thanks!

I can't believe they let threads get this big. Other forums cut 'em off around 2000 for the very reason that it slows everything down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread