Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I'm here! Getting windy but nothing major yet. The storm is crawling. Looks like early morning and most of tomorrow for us.
Hoorah for nothing major. If it didnt get to bad by now, it probably wont get much worse.

Then again, Im not the stupid bald dude that stands in the middle of storms to tell others of how windy and rainy it is in a hurricane.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I need to turn this thing off. Mrs E is asleep on the couch... I swear she acts like she works. She gets naps daily, 2 of the three kids are in school. 3 of 3 kids will be in school tomorrow. Laundry is still on the bed. Dishes still in the sink. I dont get it.... BUT... I still love her. She looks so cute sleeping. Even if it is the only time that happens, at least it still happens.

Goodnight Posse. JD, keep staying safe.

gadabout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2011
conneaut ohio
(((Gad))) How's it going? Is sis doing well?

things have been quite busy v! kids started school today. first day in a new school. sis is now home. in pain but recovering well. she has a long road ahead..but the baby is strong and still growing and she is happy to be in her own home instead of the hospital a lil over an hour from her house.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Time for bed over here. Jake for some reason thinks he needs dinner again and is moaning in the kitchen. Victor is giving him dirty looks and hanging out staring at the fridge door waiting for the ice cube. Oh, when we picked Jake up after his surgery, the girls at the desk said they heard the strangest noise coming from the back. They couldn't figure out what the heck it was. Something like a haunted house door meets thunder rolling. Not possible to be a dog.... Finally one of them walked back there. It was Jake, complaining. They all said they never heard such an odd noise out of a dog before. But when they ignored him, he got louder. Much louder. They called me early to come get him. That's my boy. :facepalm:

Good night, see everyone tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread