Coppervape BF Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcash74

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
MN
I got a brass one and am using a velocity mini v1 bf rda. I hate this rda but I am really enjoying the coppervape! I'm running a .24 ohm dual coil 22ga build wicked with rayon. I haven't picked up my dripbox nearly as much since getting this.

stand up and fight for your right to vape!
724bdeb904ef51ac49eba52ecfdba10c.jpg

a04b50463039acd0be750e195edb80bc.jpg

Last edited:

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Thanks for the contacts and info guys.
Serena@coppervape made it super easy.
Payment sent to 深圳市酷博威科技有限公司;)
I've always wanted a brass CC, so this is as close as I'll get, will see how it compares to the aluminium one I had.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Just an FYI.

If you are looking for a Case/Pouch to carry your Coppervape BF Mod on your belt, these Small Size Universal Cases work Perfectly.

s-l400.jpg

Universal Camouflage Army Belt Pouch Tactical Bag Case Cover For Mobile Phone

It took 3 Weeks to get to me. And the Tracking NEVER Updated. But the Case seems pretty Well Built. And my Coppervape/NarDa fits Perfectly. With Room to use a Taller RDA if you want.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I am really digging the 10ml bottle. Many days I use over 6ml and had to refill my REO. I have yet to need to refill the Coppervape in a day.

Yep. I run in Single Coil Mode most of the Time. So full 10ml Bottle last a Long Time.

I also like that the Bottles connect with a Thread vs a Plug like on the DripBox. Just seems like a Better way to do it. And one less thing to wear out.

Reactions: KentA

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
For those of you that have received yours, how long did it take them to ship the mod and how did you receive tracking info?

I think mine took 2 Days to Ship.

I went with the 3 Day DHL Shipping. And the Shipping time was Exactly 3 Days.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Mine got here - took a while...but wasn't in a hurry.
FIRST impressions, fairly random:
  • Nice size and shape. A little "fatter" than other squonkers, no big deal...maybe a good thing if you like 24mm atties or something.
  • HUGE bottle. They should probably promote that. It's just WAY bigger than other bottles I'm using - and it's soft, and it's got a lot of threads, which makes me think it won't leak like the "fancy italian" bottles I've got in Reos... If it holds up, it's a fantastic bottle.
  • And HOLY COW - that's a big fat squonk tube. So with that and a soft bottle - SWOOSH. BIG squonk. Better use atties that don't easily "over-squonk". You'll see I've got a top-air Manta on there. And it's vaping great!! Haven't used it lately but it's a super atty (domed chamber for flavor, and top-air so no leak).
Copper1.jpg

Copperflaw.jpg

3squonk.jpg

• In the "hand" pic, you can see a tiny flaw. That's legit. I honestly kind of expect this finish to scratch off a bit. It's not bad, but that top edge is hinting it might not hold up. Metal finish maybe recommended on this mod?
  • And the atty - dang. That had gouges by the tip, and a big scratch on the side - looks like someone bounced it or took a screwdriver to it. But I wasn't going to use it anyway - stupid design with a skimpy o-ring so close to the bottom that it simply can't grab. It looks like a total liquid flood waiting to happen.
  • Haven't decided about the fire button. I like the idea, and the mechanism seems simple and sound - just have to get used to it. It's almost kind of "clicky"... Then again - naturally comparing this to my DripBox, I have to guess that this button is going to be more durable - you can get at the firing pin to clean and maintain, whereas the DBox has had a couple "sticky button" incidents - and it's not something you can get inside and fiddle with to fix.
  • Not thrilled with the battery cover. It's just a disc you screw in (bottom). Threads were scratchy, but Noalox seemed to help. There's no "adjustment" - It's gonna be wobbly if any of my batteries is even a hair longer (I threw in an old baby blue Samsung). May not be an issue - but overall, I kind of wish they'd copied the Kanger Dripbox battery cover - that's adjustable, a little easier to screw in, and not as easy to drop on the floor.

Overall:
Heck - it's a decent, functioning, nice-looking mech squonker for $40, and I'm a mech squonker guy - so of course, I think it's great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread