Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hey, y'all! I know I asked this question before, but I'm crowd sourcing again because I'm writing an article about fake news stories and rumor about e-cigs.

Anyone have anything really ridiculous that I could share or source that you've heard or read out there?

Thanks in advance.

You rock off my socks,

Lady V

Reactions: philbh

TheKiddVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Do a search on an exploding ecig from Andy in Idaho, he initially claimed it was from an ecig and was very public and there was allot of negative press. Then i heard it was actually a firework that did the damage. But that could be wrong also? There's something to get you started.
    Cheers!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    Do a search on an exploding ecig from Andy in Idaho, he initially claimed it was from an ecig and was very public and there was allot of negative press. Then i heard it was actually a firework that did the damage. But that could be wrong also? There's something to get you started.
    Cheers!
    Oh, wow. Yeah. That's the type of stuff I'm talking about. I was hoping there was (but not really) some "expert who claimed that e-cigs cause you to grow extra toes or something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread