Custard Snobs 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acemyles2.5i

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
Florida
Well i figured it was time to start a thread on custard type liquids, just for general discussion and to see what all is out there. Post your favorites, your least favorites and even the over-hyped. Im currently stuck on Sleeping Dragon Vapor's daft spunk, and have been for about 6+ months. Ive probably tried over three dozen different brands and types, but always come back to it. How about everyone else?

Acemyles2.5i

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
Florida
Yeah thats my next venture, i love daft spunk but i have to change it up every couple of tanks just so i dont burn out on it, plus i get used to it pretty quickly now so the flavor goes away after 4 or 5 tanks, and its just getting too expensive to keep trying new juice, especially since i vape primarily custards, and i can change up the flavor so easily if i went the diy route. So next week im ordering everything to start making my own.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I'm currently enjoying just plain Inawera Custard, DIY, plus also a mix of IW Custard, Creme Brulee, and Shisha Vanilla. I also like DIY Welsh Custard from Chefs Flavours (in UK), and have heard here that their Nice Custard Cream is indeed very nice (it's on my "get" list). OSDIY in US carries both those Chef's custards.

soundgod

Jan 1, 2017
Dis Won from Coil Vapes is BY FAR the best US made custard IMO. I am a Grants fan but this coil vapes custard is the best out of 300 custards I have tried. Sleeping dragon was in my top 3 worst custards ever , I have no idea why people seem to like that,but taste is very subjective...give the Dis Won a try , even Todd's reviews loves it and Grim Green says its the the custardy custard he has ever custarded

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I don't DIY but Kentucky Bourbon Custard from the Tmaxx line of The Vaping Watch is absolutely delicious!!
Clockwerks Custard from vaping watch is my favorite but expensive. The Kentucky bourbon custard sounds interesting. I didn't like the juices I bought from the Tmaxx line but they didn't have that one then.

Reactions: celticluvr

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Asbestos4004, what's your recipe? Inquiring Custards want to know!
start with:
13% Capella Vanilla Custard V1
3% TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
that makes a really good base
you can add 1% TFA Cotton Candy if you like it sweeter - I don't.

3% Capella Sugar Cookie is really good added in.

My all day vape is that base recipe with 3% TFA Hazelnut (not DX)

Acemyles2.5i

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
Florida
Dis Won is definitely a delicious straight up custard, and its not very expensive either. I didnt care for clockwerk custard, it had a soapy taste to me, but like said above taste is subjective. I might buy a bottle of dillinger, mainly because of the graham cracker in it, speaking of which Adirondacks Saratoga is an excellent creamy strawberry juice with a hint of graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread