Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Welp, Hot Diggity DAWG! I bet you guys are mega happy with this news, and to be honest, I'm happy FOR you!!!

I'm pretty much retiring my Digis at this point, because a) I don't know where an oring would go if it bit me on the face and 2) I don't know where the positive bloke is should I need to tighten him up. :blink:

I like a tank that needs no KatModding (because KatModding is actually kind of a bit of wishful thinking, and a misnomer at best).

But.

I AM happy for you guys! VERY much so, in fact!!!!! Go DIGI!!!!!

Having said that........ should they revamp the thing and make it an easy wicker/non-leaker, I'd be all over this little gas guzzler of ours. Oh yes, I would!

and building atomisers I find as appealing as cleaning the toilet at the best of times :)

Ummmmmmmm........ yes, yes, and more yes!

from an Italian modder :)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! Viva L'Italia!!!!!! Bravo, Xvagabondo! Not ALL modders are Greek. :D

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Here's my email to Digiflavor with our Siren wish list. I hope I included everyone's upgrades!

Thank you very much! I appreciate it. All of the vendors on your list are excellent and have great customer service. Are the Sirens already being made? Is it possible there will be additional runs of the Siren? I am asking because some of the posters on ECF found that simply tightening the pin and putting a grommet or seal below the positive block -- around the airtube -- will keep juice from seeping through the afc at times. I'll buy a ton of the Sirens whether you make changes to the Siren or not, because it is my favorite RTA by far, but I thought you might like to see a short list of Siren upgrades the posters on ECF have put together below:

Make sure the positive post is tightened up as much as possible.

Use a grommet or some sort of seal below the positive block -- around the air tube -- to prevent juice seepage.

Smooth out the threads on the top cap.

Make one or two smaller airflow holes on the airflow controller.

Consider making the wick holes just a little bit smaller.

If you'd like to see our ECF thread that's dedicated to the Siren, please click on the link below.

Digiflavor Siren GTA

You've made a lot of vapers very, very happy!!

Thanks again!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I had this in my email today from Digiflavor.

hi, good news. with discussion this morning, because so many customers are asking for more siren 22 or 25.
We plan to reproduce 1000pcs for each color and type. Please check with your local shops there. I believe
it will go back to market soon. thanks for your attention.

2017-05-22

Really ?? Great news, especially since we here have found the solution to the Siren's ill's. As always though, I'll believe it when I see it. Thanks Riplea (BTW, I watched Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection over the weekend). Just thought you might be amused in that.:rolleyes:

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
just checking back in.

Sorry to hear a lot of you still have the leaking issue. I bought two, and one of them never leaked. The second one had leaking issues for two or three days, but I haven't had an issue for well over a month now. For the life of me, i don't know what i did differently, but i'm not gonna stress over it.

Glad to hear they're making some more. I really prefer SS to the black ones i have.

Not leaking/Seeping any more. Read back in this thread for the fix we found for the Siren. I just re-built my 22mm early yesterday afternoon (05-22). I had 21 tank fulls thru the same build when I did my re-build, and not anything more than some condensate every few tank fulls that I wiped off from around my air flow ring with a paper towel.

Last edited:

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
That's very good news! I'll definitely buy some from MyVPro too. Oh wow!! if they'll be available at the end of May, I am even happier!! I guess I know where my vape budget is going for the next few months!!

I think you will buy several more JW, like about 10 or so wouldn't surprise me??;)

G-Fog

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2016
Canterbury, New Zealand
Are you able to buy vape gear in New Zealand? I thought I heard vaping was highly regulated there.
No problem getting any kit in NZ, however nicotine containing e liquid is still banned, not that it stops anyone.
The government has recently decided that they will allow nicotine e liquids from next year, it remains to be seen what regulations they will attach to that though.

green.on.green

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2013
India
On a side note, does anyone know where we can purchase extra spare glass for the 22mm .

Myvpro has it listed for $4.40 . But was trying to see if anyone knows any vendors in China / Hong Kong?

Alternatively, any other tank's glass fits the Siren 22?

I live in India currently, myvpro wouldn't work out for me

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

green.on.green

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2013
India
Need to double check to be sure but doesn`t the Subtank Mini glass fit the Siren 22 ?

I think it does but isn`t quite tall enough allowing the siren base to screw in a bit more than normal.
I did read that somewhere on reddit, but the glass sort of got stuck when I asked the vape shop at Vietnam to try it out.

Wasn't ideal and we didn't try figuring it out any further.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    What is it you like better about the SS ones? I don't have any black Sirens, only the SS ones, because I don't have any black mods. The upcoming go-round of buying Sirens, however, I'm thinking of getting a couple of black ones because I've got my eye on a black mod.
    It's easyer to see the air holes on the SS when you dial it half way on a hole.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I think you will buy several more JW, like about 10 or so wouldn't surprise me??;)

At least 10 more!! Especially after my Hussar pin problem! I love the Siren and it just works for me! It's my vapocalypse atty of choice. I'll probably experiment somewhat with other RTAs, just for fun, but the Siren is my number 1!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    No problem getting any kit in NZ, however nicotine containing e liquid is still banned, not that it stops anyone.
    The government has recently decided that they will allow nicotine e liquids from next year, it remains to be seen what regulations they will attach to that though.

I'm happy your government is easing things up a bit, and I hope those new regs are kind to vaping.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    On a side note, does anyone know where we can purchase extra spare glass for the 22mm .

Myvpro has it listed for $4.40 . But was trying to see if anyone knows any vendors in China / Hong Kong?

Alternatively, any other tank's glass fits the Siren 22?

I live in India currently, myvpro wouldn't work out for me

I've got a Subtank Mini glass in one of my Sirens and it's working fine. It's not the greatest fit ever, but it works. If you want the Siren glass, however, why don't you send an email to Digiflavor in China and ask them where in China you can find replacement glass? Their email address is info@digiflavor.com. Hope they help you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread