DIGIFLAVOR SIREN V2 MTL GTA TANK

Status
Not open for further replies.

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
Great to hear. It took me some time to warm up to it and get it wicked right.After all that, I'm not reaching for my dripper at all. So far so good for me.
Hi, is there any leaking when you refill? From my exp, many tank has a pressure when you close the top cap and pushing the juice up into coil.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Katdarling, I have to say after getting some higher nic juice and re- wicking for the third time, it is very very enjoyable. Vaping some raspberry and sour apple and outs really good and satisfying. Been filling three times a day. So easy to fill too. So yeah, toot toot!

:thumbs:

"Hey - BEEP BEEP!"

I had to do it. It's like a Pavlov's Dogs thing. :blush:

Grimm Green!

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
A very noob question.: I am a hugh fans of kayfun lite, for me the draw is perfect for MTL amd the flavor is excellent. I like a smooth light and a long draw which really typical of MTL. Before I pull a triger on this. How tight the siren 2 compare kayfunlite? I see there is a three hole for airflow below the coil. Isnt that make the draw loose?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fredman1

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
A very noob question.: I am a hugh fans of kayfun lite, for me the draw is perfect for MTL amd the flavor is excellent. I like a smooth light and a long draw which really typical of MTL. Before I pull a triger on this. How tight the siren 2 compare kayfunlite? I see there is a three hole for airflow on airflow. Isnt that make the draw loose?
There is a “cyclops” style section on the air flow control ring - which is what I think you’re referring to - but there is also a single hole opening on the opposite side of the afc ring that you can use to select an individual air hole.

Never owned a Kayfun Lite, so can’t help you there...

Reactions: rifky

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
I like a smooth light and a long draw which really typical of MTL.
Yeah i'm a fanatical Mtl'r. I've got a Siren coming and that is my biggest concern. I've bought soooo many so called MTL tanks that just hasn't got that smooth MTL draw i'm looking for. The lite for me is the closest.
I recently blew a few months worth of vape budget and got myself a authentic Kayfun prime. Man is that money well spent. Its got the perfect, most smoothest draw of any tank I ever sucked on....:thumbs:
It doesn't make any excuses...its a MTL tank...and a perfect one, as far as i'm concerned.

This Siren doesn't really know it yet, but she's got HUGE shoes to fill.

Last edited:

access0denied

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2015
Yeah i'm a fanatical Mtl'r. I've got a Siren coming and that is my biggest concern. I've bought soooo many so called MTL tanks that just hasn't got that smooth MTL draw i'm looking for. The lite for me is the closest.
I recently blew a few months worth of vape budget and got myself a authentic Kayfun prime. Man is that money well spent. Its got the perfect, most smoothest draw of any tank I ever sucked on....:thumbs:
It doesn't make any excuses...its a MTL tank...and a perfect one, as far as i'm concerned.

This Siren doesn't really know it yet, but she's got HUGE shoes to fill.

I just received my Kayfun Prime Saturday, love it. We'll see how this Siren v2 compares to it. That's if it ever shows up. :-/

Tooty

Oct 6, 2015
What I have learned so far. I have done multiple builds now. What is working best for me is a 26ga spaced Ni80 2.5mm 7 wrap at .67 ohms. It is higher from the air holes then I originally thought would be best. I have wicked with rayon and clipped the shoulders and thinned the tails to just touch the bottom of the well. With this things taste defined.I am getting the nuances at 17 watts. Definitely liking this. The cherry danish is gving me a qick butter then bright cherry on the inhale and the pastry note on the exhale with a cherry after taste. So all said and done that is the build for me, for this, so far.:toast:

thumbsup.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I really like the siren 22 and have been thinking about getting one of these. I do a restricted lung hit with the 22. Where is a good place/good price to get one of these in the states? I really don't feel like waiting 2+ weeks for one to arrive.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 11, 2013
    Maui, Hawaii
    I really like the siren 22 and have been thinking about getting one of these. I do a restricted lung hit with the 22. Where is a good place/good price to get one of these in the states? I really don't feel like waiting 2+ weeks for one to arrive.

Siren 2 GTA (MTL) by Digiflavor

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2016
    Hi, is there any leaking when you refill? From my exp, many tank has a pressure when you close the top cap and pushing the juice up into coil.

Just got mine. And there is some gurgling.

Leaked on the first fill. Second time around I tried the upside down method. Still a bit of gurgling.

3mm coil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread