Discreet Vaping...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGOOSE

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2015
So I am off this weekend for a Cubscout camping extravaganza ! Being that it is sponsored by the Boyscouts of America, I gotta go out on a limb and say no smoking/vaping. =( Does anyone have any ideas/advice to be as discreet as possible? Im fairly new to vaping I am wondering if i build my little boy or big dripper RDA to something above 1 ohm and mix up some PG heavy juice i might be able to get away with it? what are your thoughts? I have a few RTA`s most of which are sub-ohm and most of my equipment is geared towards cloud chasing and hot and heavy TH.

Spike_41

Jun 25, 2015
Obviously we as vapers dont want a bad rep, and we eventually want the public to know that vaping is not the same as smoking, so we want to be kind and curtious. So being discreet is the best way to handle it. You probably already do this... but any time I'm in the grocery store or just places in general that we probably shouldn't be blowing vapor, I just inhale and hold my breath for about 10 seconds. And it dissapates in my chest. Just take a high nic juice so you won't need it as often.

Shae McAualy

Jun 9, 2015
So I am off this weekend for a Cubscout camping extravaganza ! Being that it is sponsored by the Boyscouts of America, I gotta go out on a limb and say no smoking/vaping. =( Does anyone have any ideas/advice to be as discreet as possible? Im fairly new to vaping I am wondering if i build my little boy or big dripper RDA to something above 1 ohm and mix up some PG heavy juice i might be able to get away with it? what are your thoughts? I have a few RTA`s most of which are sub-ohm and most of my equipment is geared towards cloud chasing and hot and heavy TH.

I'm sure you could just walk a 100m away from anyone. Go behind a tree or something and keep the vapor production down.

Reactions: Baditude

BigGOOSE

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2015
How about be a GOOD example to the scouts.. FOLLOW THE RULES, leave the Vape at HOME. OR leave the gathering to Vape.

Leaving it at home isn't an option. And I can and do leave the area to do my vaping. Not all of are perfect and can last days without nicotine like some people can.

BigGOOSE

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2015
I'm sure you could just walk a 100m away from anyone. Go behind a tree or something and keep the vapor production down.
I'm looking for tips on just that. Keeping vapor down I was considering a PG juice blend but not sure if it would work. Is it possible to vape straight PG (with nic of course)

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Leaving it at home isn't an option. And I can and do leave the area to do my vaping. Not all of are perfect and can last days without nicotine like some people can.

Sure, you can go a few days without Nicotine. Yeah you might get grumpy and feel run down.. But the DETOX might do some good. I smoked for 35 plus years and still use 60mg of nic a day.. If I can go a couple days without, anyone can.

That said, If It were me. I would go for a walk, away from the group, or go to my car. I would NOT SNEAK, that is dishonest and shows dis-respect for the Scouts and EVERYONE at the event.

BigGOOSE

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2015
Sure, you can go a few days without Nicotine. Yeah you might get grumpy and feel run down.. But the DETOX might do some good. I smoked for 35 plus years and still use 60mg of nic a day.. If I can go a couple days without, anyone can.

That said, If It were me. I would go for a walk, away from the group, or go to my car. I would NOT SNEAK, that is dishonest and shows dis-respect for the Scouts and EVERYONE at the event.
If you can do a few days why not go the distance and make it permanent? Sounds a bit foolish to take in 60mg when you know your capable of doing a few days without it.

Reactions: Puff2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread