• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DIY mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.

notdanielbutdaniel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Sure thing, have been meaning to do so after making a few more mixes but haven't had time to make them yet!

I got my DIY kit three days ago... only made two blends so far, one straight up pineapple 24 mg, the other a coffee/banana blend 18 mg. The pineapple is amazing, the coffee/banana blend has too much banana in it but I've added a bit of mint and now it's delicious. I've recently started looking up recipes and will definitely base my next order around some of those. Oupa has been great in terms of answering my questions with regards to mixing, I went to Dischem and some spare PG and VG so I'm all sorted and am going to start experimenting on the weekend with regards to differnt PG/VG mixes to see which I prefer.

I recommend the DIY approach to every&anyone - It's really easy, really rewarding, really worth it!

oupa

Verified Member
Sep 29, 2011
Cape Town
Shot Daniel! Glad you enjoying it... it becomes sort of addicting to play around with all sorts of weird combinations, and then very rewarding when you come up with that perfect blend that hits the spot! Thanks for the feedback. If anyone has any questions or need some tips, feel free to fire away on this thread and I will do my best to answer or assist.

oupa

Verified Member
Sep 29, 2011
Cape Town
Yeah, they're very strong - tbh I'm not mad about the chocolate flavour, think I'm more of a fruit and tobacco flavour guy. Cool, I'll probably order another batch of flavours from you when you do send the update out :)
Chocolate on its own is a bit weird, but there are many combinations where adding a little chocolate is excellent. One of my favourites is Choc Mint! Tastes like Peppermint Crisp. I use 10% Chocolate and 5% Mint. Give it a go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread