Do you save your boxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Yes I save all the boxes myself and a few have mod's in them that have only been powered up and tested before returned to the boxes. I have a mod on its way right now that I doubt anyone would throw away the box it comes in. Here is a picture of it but not 100% sure I am getting this exact one.

View attachment 624067
Thats sick one exception :p

Reactions: ChelsB

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Why Would you buy a used mod Thats had someones mouth round it?? No point in the box Unless its faulty an you are sensing it back

Usually people stick the drip tip on the tank in their mouth, not the whole mod. Unless you're teething or something. Even then, you can buy a used tank, wash it well, and even throw on a new drip tip if you're germophobic.

Besides, I like the look of many of the boxes and they were really handy to repack my mods in when I moved and kept them warm and comfy.

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
Good question!
You MAY find yourself continuing to have fun shopping, buying and trying new gear. I do.
You may find your preferences evolve. Mine did.
And so - if that happens, it's highly recommended that you participate in the CLASSIFIED section here on ECF.
It's a great place to find deals on gently used equipment, and to sell things you bought that weren't exactly what you hoped. And when you sell a mod or a tank or whatever, it's nice to have the original packaging...
:D
How do you participate in the classified section?

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Why Would you buy a used mod Thats had someones mouth round it?? No point in the box Unless its faulty an you are sensing it back

I don't worry about it ... I don't put my mouth on my mods.

Tanks get an bath in dish soap or alcohol, which means they are then probably cleaner than new tanks until you give them a bath :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread