Does anyone out there NOT dislike the Xhale O2 from 7-11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whelanska

Mar 14, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Xhale O2 was my 2nd e-cig purchase (oh my god, I've been using e-cigs for 8 days and I already own three), got it at 7-11.

My first was pure overpriced crap, the Smoke Relief e-cig from the local smoke shop, I don't recommend it at all.

My third is the eGo from puresmoker.com, got it yesterday in the mail (I don't know much about puresmoker.com, but they got the eGo and eliquids to me much quicker than I anticipated, which is really cool).

I've been puffing the eGo a bit, and I've decided I like the "feel" of the Xhale O2 better, which is not what I was expecting. I read on the back of the Xhale O2 packaging that they use "vegetable-based glycerin," and from what I've read in other threads this provides a richer/thicker feeling vapor (I have the 22mg nicotine cartridge).

But, the Smoke Relief cartridges (which give a much less satisfying "smoke" compared to the Xhale O2 (and eGo)), purport to also contain only vegetable glycerin (~18-22 mg nicotine cartridge - I emailed them and asked since they don't say on their website). The vapor is much, much different in my opinion, even though it's also veggie based.

The eliquid I bought from puresmoker.com (Silver Leaf tobacco, Silver Leaf Menthol, highest strengths) is a mix of VG and PG.

If I got PURE VG liquid for the eGo, would that get my experience closer to the Xhale O2? I'm a little confused because the my BEST and WORST vapors both come from VG, and the in-between comes from a mix of PV and VG.

Is it possible the Xhale O2 is not so bad? Does anyone here use it regularly?

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Xhale O2 was my 2nd e-cig purchase (oh my god, I've been using e-cigs for 8 days and I already own three), got it at 7-11.

My first was pure overpriced crap, the Smoke Relief e-cig from the local smoke shop, I don't recommend it at all.

My third is the eGo from puresmoker.com, got it yesterday in the mail (I don't know much about puresmoker.com, but they got the eGo and eliquids to me much quicker than I anticipated, which is really cool).

I've been puffing the eGo a bit, and I've decided I like the "feel" of the Xhale O2 better, which is not what I was expecting. I read on the back of the Xhale O2 packaging that they use "vegetable-based glycerin," and from what I've read in other threads this provides a richer/thicker feeling vapor (I have the 22mg nicotine cartridge).

But, the Smoke Relief cartridges (which give a much less satisfying "smoke" compared to the Xhale O2 (and eGo)), purport to also contain only vegetable glycerin (~18-22 mg nicotine cartridge - I emailed them and asked since they don't say on their website). The vapor is much, much different in my opinion, even though it's also veggie based.

The eliquid I bought from puresmoker.com (Silver Leaf Tobacco, Silver Leaf Menthol, highest strengths) is a mix of VG and PG.

If I got PURE VG liquid for the eGo, would that get my experience closer to the Xhale O2? I'm a little confused because the my BEST and WORST vapors both come from VG, and the in-between comes from a mix of PV and VG.

Is it possible the Xhale O2 is not so bad? Does anyone here use it regularly?

The amount of vapor depends on many things. VG - all other things equal - will produce more vapor. But the wattage of the ecigarette is also a factor - more Watts - more vapor. Wattage is a combination of the volts of the battery and the ohms of the atomizer/cartomizer. And then if you flood the atty - you won't get much vapor. So.... you might try an all VG ejuice with the eGo - which should give you the best vapor - although you may have to try some different flavors to get everything just right.

As for the Xhale O2, I haven't tried it nor do I know anyone who has but I'm sure if it's still being sold there must be some following. Do a search and I'm sure you'll find some others that have it.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I believe that the XHALE O2 is an M402: the same ~95mm length and with exposed female-connection atomizers.

M40XandXHALE02attys.jpg

So: a decent e-cig, but not the most popular or the biggest vapor producer. LiteCigUSA carries much less expensive replacement parts: $7 atomizers, $11 batteries, and $4.25 for a five-pack of prefilled carts (USA Mix, Camel, or Menthol) ... as well as blank XL cartridges for $3/five-pack.

As for the e-liquid that is in the cartridges of any of your three e-cigs, the type of base (PG vs. VG) is only one aspect of the "feel" of the vape. The flavoring (and other ingredients) and nicotine strength also have a significant impact. Kent has already pointed out the significance of the wattage of the hardware.

The eGO you received from Puresmoker* is first and foremost a battery – on which you can use any atomizer (all but the eGO, 510, and 306 will require an inexpensive adapter) and any e-liquid. If you are comfortable with its size and shape (and pressing a button to activate it), its much greater mAh (how long you can vape between recharges) is a strong advantage. Also that mAh enables you to use the LR (low-resistance) atomizers that mwa102464 recommended. [They increase the wattage, i.e., intensity of the vape.]

* You say that you are unfamiliar with Puresmoker. FYI: They are well-regarded here and have been around since shortly after god (i.e., Smokey Joe) created ECF.​

During the months to come, experiment with batteries, atomizers, and e-liquid and discover what combination(s) you like best.

Enjoy the adventure!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread