Does the E-menthol taste like a real cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

windblown

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2008
USA
I was a Benson & Hedges menthol smoker for years and years, so I ordered the menthol cartridges with my e-cigarette. They actually do not taste like menthol to me, but then I haven't tried any regular cartridges yet, so I wouldn't know how to compare them to anything except real menthol cigarettes. I will say that the menthol cartridges are not at all unpleasant, even though I can't actually detect the menthol. A couple of friends who are Marlboro smokers tried out my new e-cigarette and neither of them thought it tasted like menthol either, but both were sufficiently impressed to want to order their own e-cigs. All of us agreed that the taste was a little sweet with a mild tobacco flavor.

WB

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
The only menthol I have tried is the Sedansa version and I quite liked it. The only problem is that I always hated menthol cigarettes, so that is probably a good indication that it's not what you are after!

It shouldn't be such a hard flavor to get right though, should it?

windblown

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2008
USA
I agree with SJ that it doesn't seem like it should be too difficult to get the Menthol flavor right. In fact, it would seem to me that Menthol would be the easiest of all to reproduce since it has been used in real cigarettes for so long. I have ordered some of the liquid from e-cig, so I was hoping that it would have more of a Menthol kick than the cartridges that I've been using. I have always been convinced that I am more addicted to Menthol than to the Nicotine.

WB

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.

Niluvani

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Parkersburg, WV
www.myspace.com
Kinda tastes more like spearmint than menthol but I think it's a good alternative, but then all our tastebuds are probably differant... They put those menthol crystals into it that you can buy when you want to do your own e-juice recipes...

I think about that, everytime I vape. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread