Dripbox question

Status
Not open for further replies.

degnr8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Aberdeen,WA,U.S.A
I just lost all of my vaping gear including my Reo grand and Vmod in a fire, so I'm starting over from scratch. I'd only heard about the dripbox recently and don't know anything about it except it's a lot cheaper than another Reo. Can anybody tell me how durable they are? Is the quality good? The info I was seeing on the 60W was confusing, I would expect that to be a VV but the descriptions sounded more like a mech. I generally do a mech at about 1ohm, would this be a good vape for me? If not, could anybody recommend a good bf around this price point?

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
The Dripbox has been extensively discussed here.
They are what they are, an entry level cheap bottom feeder kit. The atomizer that comes with the kit isn't very good, but the mod is pretty good considering the price. It has some protection circuitry but operates like an unregulated device as in the coil resistance dictates the output wattage. The pre-made coils it comes with are 0.2 ohms hence the 60 watts indicated in the name, as this roughly what you end up with at that resistance as it has pretty horrible voltage drop. If you use it with a 1 ohm coil/s then you should be good to go.

You may want to have a look at the Coppervape BF which is also highly affordable but is fully mechanical, and can be bought as a kit or the mod alone.

Coppervape BF Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread