Not open for further replies.

NorthOfAtlanta

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Canton, GA
NOTICE: This has just become more important to reach 5000 signatures on this petition. As usual the Govmint has moved the goal posts, any new petition that is started will need 25,000 signatures to be answered by the White House.

Here is the post in the Legislation news forum on ECF that has the info, message 107.

This does not affect our petition, but if we don't hit 5000 by the 27th we'll have to try for 25k on the next go around.

Ask anyone you know to give us a hand with this, it's a lot easier now than it will be if we fail this time.

Thanks to ScottB for finding this.

Sugarekis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2011
San Diego
Update
424b06bf-6b93-2a13.jpg

kalimist

Oct 9, 2011
New Zealand
I'm sure there's plenty of money coming from a certain industry helping these efforts.
I bet there is as well.
Over here in NZ theres been a fair bit of talk that the tobacco industry had a big part to play,or should I say pay to prohibit synthetic ........ products as they were taking alot $$$ from tobacco sales.
These guys are ruthless and I wouldnt be surprised if they were behind whats happening in the usa.

lawnman3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
largo fl
lol our dumb gov i sent my info and it said my info was incorrect..(.i guess i need a check up from the neck up.).if i dont know my e mail address and who i am... i love the gub o ment....

the will use this how they wish i am shure .. but not for good things... there a bunch of ... clowns any way interested in $$ only... not our health and rights...

lawnman3...:2cool::2cool::2cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread