EC Blendflavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
The Texas pecan pie is good too. It smells like caramel, very very sweet caramel. It mostly tastes like the caramelized sugary bit of pecan pie, if that makes sense. Maybe a hint of pecan, as well. It's not a very complex flavor, in my opinion. But still good.
+1 on this...let it steep a bit otherwise the pecan has that flavor where you don't get all the husk off and get that bitter bleh aftertaste (very very mild but if you let it sit a bit it goes away and is sweeeeeeeeet)

Here is my "favorites" list at ECBlends

1 x Steven's Surprise - eliquid Flavor
(Bottle Size: 50 ml 14.65, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 18 mg - Regulars, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG)

1 x Dragon's Frozen Tear - eliquid Flavor
(Select Bottle Size: 50 ml 14.65, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 18 mg - Regulars, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG, Add Sweetener: Add Enhanced Sweetener, Flavor Shot: Extra Strawberry)

1 x Dragon's Crown - eLiquid Flavor
(Select Bottle Size: 50 ml 14.65, Nic Strength: 18 mg - Regulars, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG, Add Sweetener: Add Enhanced Sweetener, Flavor Shot: Extra Strawberry)

1 x Dragon's Blood - eLiquid Flavor
(Bottle Size: 50 ml 14.65, Nic Strength: 18 mg - Regulars, Base Mix: 70% PG / 30% VG)
(I have decided to go 50/50 on this, and extra strength

1 x White Peach ala Zoe - eLiquid Flavor
(Select Bottle Size: 50 ml 14.65, Nic Strength: 18 mg - Regulars, Base Mix: 70% PG / 30% VG, Add Sweetener: Add Enhanced Sweetener, Flavor Shot 1: Add Vanilla)

Going to go 50/50 on all the mixes...and go to 12mg..18mg is starting to give me headaches (yay...self weening off the nicotine)

Last edited:

krisjay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2014
Maine
Placed my first order with EC yesterday. Ordered the Banana Pudding, Dragon's Cafe and a DIY flavor I called Toe Jam, am very curious to see how my DIY flavor comes out, and look forward to the other 2 flavors. Been awhile since I ordered from anyone other then my regular couple of vendors, need to branch out more.

JHalpin

Aug 30, 2014
Medford, OR USA
Wish I could remember where I read the post - but someone mentioned creating a "mixer" with 40% Bavarian Cream, 30% Fresh Cream, and 30% Fresh Cream. Right out of the envelope - this stuff is fantastic for mixing with ANY other flavor to make it creamy and rich tasting.

I got a 30ml bottle of this (I call it Creamy Mixer) - and am currently vaping 1/3 White Peach XF, 1/3 Espresso Shot XF/Fresh Cream, and 1/3 Creamy Mixer. OMG I can't put it down...

THANK YOU to whoever gave me this idea...I will find you eventually! :)

Avid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Placed my first order with EC Blends yesterday - 2 DIY mixes and the Dragon's Breath. Can't wait to try the Dragon's Breath since I only have 1 other mint flavor on hand. I won't be able to judge their juices on my personal blends unless I taste that weird chemical undertone I pick up on some other vendors. But if not, they have several flavors I'd like to try. Great prices, too!

reel big matt

Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Buffalo, NY
Ive ordered about 10 various flavours from this site. I cannot remember all of the names, but from what I can remember, the flavours were not very good. They were just below average flavours. I am not saying that all of the juices are like this (I have not tried all of them) but from my experience, they are not the greatest.

smknomore

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2014
South of the river
I like EC's Blends as well. When searching for a menthol I ordered their New Harbor with an extra shot of menthol and have enjoyed it. Its not exactly what I was searching for but a satisfying vape. I have tried it before in a normal mix from a brick and morter. I like the extra shot a little better.

I have tried the Dragons Tears which is a creamy strawberry, good flavor and great vapor production.

Currently finishing off a bottle of Bahama Mama, Yes the drink. I like it real well. I dont consider these all day vapes but have enjoyed each.
The great thing about EC's is the ability to order your mix ratio of choice PG:VG and the extra flavors. I think they have good prices as well.

I agree with Tiger Lady on some of their mixes I have tried. I didnt care for their New Red Box I thought it was bitter tasting.

JHalpin

Aug 30, 2014
Medford, OR USA
EC Blends was the first vendor I tried...because I noticed a couple of their local B&M's here in town - and come to find out they are located right here in Medford, Oregon. I've been smoke free for 10 weeks now, thanks to them talking me into my first Evod. After a ton of money and lots of experimenting - my favorite setup now is a Nautilus Mini with an iTaste Clk 1280 (with a Provari on my wish list). The BVD coils are what is finally working for me - and I love the adjustable airflow on the Nautilus.

Meantime, I've tried many other liquid vendors - and keep coming back to EC Blends. My first favorites were Vanilla Gorilla and Dragons Brew...but they are so dark they gunk my coils too quickly. So I read somewhere about making a "mixer" - I combined Bavarian Cream, Fresh Cream and Vanilla Swirl...

Some of my additional favorites now are Pineapple Cream, White Peach, Dragons Café, Espresso Shot, Vanilla Malt, Stevens Surprise - but I always mix them: 1/3 main flavor, 1/3 Vanilla Gorilla or Dragons Brew, and 1/3 Creamy Mixer...they are all smooth and I can vape them all day, never gets old.

EC Blends is the only vendor I've found that lets you choose any combination of PG/VG, any nic, any size, and with the mixing wizard you can really make anything you want. My order always arrives quickly, and prices are very reasonable.

I've tried some high dollar liquids and popular online liquids. Ahlusion comes close - I like what I've tried so far - but they don't have the variety of choice. So far nothing else beats EC Blends for my go-to vendor...

(I posted this on another EC Blends thread...and thought I'd copy it here...)
:)

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
Took advantage of the Halloween discount to get 13 flavors. Lot of 5 ml bottles as I desired to explore new flavors, but a few 30 ml and 15 ml of flavors I've tried and know I like. New flavor choices include:

- Black Pepper
- Butter
- Dragon's Kiss
- Dragon's Nectar
- Dragon's Brew
- Dragon's Apple
- Dragon's Roar
- Cake Batter (Vanilla)

Looking forward to D. Roar (to replace Fire and Ice), Butter (my first time ever, any vendor), Pepper (first time ever), Apple and Cake Batter.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Just saw they have a sale this week. Has anyone ever tried the dragon's milk? Was wondering if it is like suicide bunny's mothers milk at all. Love that juice but at $22 a bottle, bit steep for me

I have plowed through more 30 mls of Dragon's Milk than I can count. While I can't compare it to Suicide Bunny's Mother's Milk (that stuff is too pricey for me, too! and I've never tried it) I can tell you that when it's balanced out with an almond flavor shot, and you let it steep for an absolute minimum of 7 days before you vape it, Dragon's Milk is......words escape me lol. The stuff is fantastic; a smooth, creamy cinnamon that is perfectly balanced by the almond.

People at work say that the vapor smells great! (It tastes like it smells, and right there, I got my first convert at work lol..)

Love the stuff, one of the few ADVs I always have on hand.

Budgie95

Nov 27, 2014
Just ordered:

(All 50/50, no extra flavor, and 6mg nic)
"Coconut Smoothie": Coconut with shots of pineapple, sweet cream, and mango
"Lavender Cake": Vanilla cupcake + Lavender
"Nutella": Pralines and cream + Chocolate hazelnut
"Green Oolong": Green tea + Almond + Coconut
Dragon's Café
Coconut Cake: Has cool hit
Bavarian cream: w/ strawberry shots

Budgie95

Nov 27, 2014
I ordered another set of 5mls because I'm impulsive and dumb.

I got:
Dragon's blood
Dragon's Kiss
Dragon's Magic
Dragon's Crown
Orange Ripple
"Berry Sundae": Bavarian Cream + blackberry + raspberry + Cool hit
"German (chocolate) Cake": Caramel + Chocolate + Coconut
White Peach ala Zoe (w/ vanilla shots)
Strawberry Shortcake

Aw, I accidentally forgot to add another flavor to my cart. It was Cake Batter + Dulce de Leche + French Vanilla.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread