EC Blendflavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippaboi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2014
SF Bay Area
Just saw they have a sale this week. Has anyone ever tried the dragon's milk? Was wondering if it is like suicide bunny's mothers milk at all. Love that juice but at $22 a bottle, bit steep for me

Not anything close to Mother's Milk. It is an Horchata (rice milk) flavor. Upfront cinnamon with a milky finish. Still quite good.

I love ECBlend! I had just ordered two 4oz bottles of my ADV (Dragon's Cafe) with their normal 20% off 10020 code then checked my email and saw they are running a cyber monday sale for 30% with code blackfriday2014 (ends 12/03/2014) so I went back and picked up a bunch of other flavors I'd been interested in trying including an eggnog that I'm hoping will be delicious by x'mas :)

EDIT: Their Roast Beef novelty flavor is so yummy and savory that it actually gets my mouth watering when I vape it.

Last edited:

Budgie95

Nov 27, 2014
I just got my first order in the mail and I'm trying some of the flavors now (keep in mind that these haven't steeped, I'll post another review after a week or so).

All of these are 50/50, 6mg nic, and no extra flavoring.

"Coconut Smoothie": Coconut wizard + shots of mango and pineapple and sweet cream
This tastes AMAZING. It's like a real smoothie! I'm definitely buying this again! (Unless it starts cracking my polycarbonate tank, since it has pineapple in it).

"Lavender Cake": Vanilla cupcake + Lavender
This tastes like a vague vanilla. Maybe the lavender needs steeping, because I don't taste it.

"Nutella": Pralines and cream + Chocolate hazelnut
Tastes like chocolate milk, but more chalky. Like a chocolate flavored PEZ candy.

"Green Oolong": Green tea + Almond + Coconut
I can kinda taste some almond, but there's not any other flavors.

Coconut Cake: Has cool hit
Tastes like vanilla and coconut. It's doesn't really have a "cake" taste.

Bavarian cream: w/ strawberry shots and enhanced sweetener
Tastes good and creamy, and the strawberry is nice, but I regret ordering it with extra sweetener. It tastes sickeningly sweet.

Also I got a free sample of Dragon's Crown with extra flavoring! (Samples are already steeped for at least 2 weeks).
It tastes like a tropical strawberries and cream.

Last edited:

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
So looking at my most recent order, I noticed something that I don't understand (This might be a dumb question). It subtracted about 23$ from my 30$ order, saying it was from "store credit". What does this mean?

That you were actually charged $7 on this order, and that you had $23 on your account from some previous transaction that they used toward the balance of this $30 order.

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
Took advantage of the Halloween discount to get 13 flavors. Lot of 5 ml bottles as I desired to explore new flavors, but a few 30 ml and 15 ml of flavors I've tried and know I like. New flavor choices include:

- Black Pepper
- Butter
- Dragon's Kiss
- Dragon's Nectar
- Dragon's Brew
- Dragon's Apple
- Dragon's Roar
- Cake Batter (Vanilla)

Looking forward to D. Roar (to replace Fire and Ice), Butter (my first time ever, any vendor), Pepper (first time ever), Apple and Cake Batter.

I've now tried the bolded ones and like them all.

Will, without a doubt, get more Nectar and Pepper. Just started Cake Batter today and so far liking it. In terms of ordering and trying new flavors, this may be my best experience so far with ECB. Orders where I've purposely got what I know I liked were better, but always really nice to have new flavors remind you that whatever you thought was your top 10 favorite flavors may not be entirely accurate. Black Pepper seems like it could be a top 5 favorite for me, I think it is that good.

cores

Verified Member
Dec 24, 2014
When I started vaping, I was buying a ton of these ec blends juices which were being relabeled 'Private Reserve' for the Vaporista vape shop in Fort Lauderdale. On my last reorder, 10 out of 11 liquids tasted like:

1. Charcoal grill cleaner.
2. Bounce dryer sheets and Laundy Detergent.
3. Black Pepper.
4. Burnt bag of microwaved popcorn.

Most liquids were a multi-combination of artifacts 1 through 4. And the oils viscosity was terribly inconsistent from batch to batch.

After that there was no way to come back, and I threw them all in the trashcan as I had no idea what sort of chemical residue I just vaped. Once quality control slips that far, it's a clear sign to me to never to touch these again. I tossed around $220 worth of liquids and coughed it up to part of the learning process. If I was to know someone that was about to purchase these liquids, I would recommend buy with reservation. Just a friendly message from me to you.

Last edited:

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Are you saying that your reorder was from ECBlends or from the Vaporista?
If from Vaporista, are you sure they were relabeled ECBlends?
My last order from ECBlends didn't have any of these tastes. :confused:

When I started vaping, I was buying a ton of these ec blends juices which were being relabeled 'Private Reserve' for the Vaporista vape shop in Fort Lauderdale. On my last reorder, 10 out of 11 liquids tasted like:

1. Charcoal grill cleaner.
2. Bounce dryer sheets and Laundy Detergent.
3. Black Pepper.
4. Burnt bag of microwaved popcorn.

Most liquids were a multi-combination of artifacts 1 through 4. And the oils viscosity was terribly inconsistent from batch to batch.

After that there was no way to come back, and I threw them all in the trashcan as I had no idea what sort of chemical residue I just vaped. Once quality control slips that far, it's a clear sign to me to never to touch these again. I tossed around $220 worth of liquids and coughed it up to part of the learning process. If I was to know someone that was about to purchase these liquids, I would recommend buy with reservation. Just a friendly message from me to you.

cores

Verified Member
Dec 24, 2014
Are you saying that your reorder was from ECBlends or from the Vaporista?
If from Vaporista, are you sure they were relabeled ECBlends?
My last order from ECBlends didn't have any of these tastes. :confused:

Hi Newyork13!

These were purchased from the Vaporista vape shop here in Fort Lauderdale. EC Blends sells their liquids along with rebrand labels too. The relabelling is done at EC Blends. EC Blend's simply pop a 'Vaporista' logo on the bottle and ship them out. They are EC Blend liquids 100% - the bottles have EC Blend's trademarks and identifiable lot numbers.

You can read about EC Blends private relabeling here: Wholesale Application and Information Hover your mouse over their mad chemistry scientist on their webpage when you visit! That's much what I fear we vaped.

This happened on December 2nd, 2014. And to be fair, 4 of the 10 liquids were duplicate flavors with different nicotine strengths. The only liquid that didn't have the chemical artifacts was the Caramel Macchiato (oddly it had the same lot# as the other problem chemical liquids). Vaporista's a fairly decent 'upscale' vape shop here in Fort Lauderdale. I really doubt Vaporista tampered with the liquids - I knew the owners and don't believe they would do this, but anything is possible. Yet there were no issues in the other non-ECBlend brands I had purchased from them on that same day. The EC Blends liquids were pre-ordered and picked up from Vaporista when they arrived. Still had the same safety seals on them as always. I visit a few different vape lounges here in the area, and this has came up a few times as a 'just wth was in that liquid anyhows' discussion.

Heres the lot numbers: 19962, 19689, 19057.

Shame it happened through Vaporista's shop. I liked their atmosphere. But not enough to go back to them.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
How does Mr. Joe Average consumer get access to buy the larger bottles from EC Blends? I recently ordered a rough $20 sampler pack of 5/6 5ml bottles. I buy from another vendor the 250ml bottle/s, a flavor I enjoy and will use long term. Bulk buying is more affordable for consumers. Do not specifically desire to wholesale, or distribute but would like to bulk buy if I chose. I only see up to the 50ml bottles as an option on the site. Need to email them, or is there some secret link on the site? ;)

Budgie95

Nov 27, 2014
How does Mr. Joe Average consumer get access to buy the larger bottles from EC Blends? I recently ordered a rough $20 sampler pack of 5/6 5ml bottles. I buy from another vendor the 250ml bottle/s, a flavor I enjoy and will use long term. Bulk buying is more affordable for consumers. Do not specifically desire to wholesale, or distribute but would like to bulk buy if I chose. I only see up to the 50ml bottles as an option on the site. Need to email them, or is there some secret link on the site? ;)

The more popular flavors have larger bottles than 50ml. You could try emailing them though for flavors that don't have that option.

Budgie95

Nov 27, 2014
1 x White Peach - eLiquid Flavor
(Bottle Size: 30 ml $8.99, Additional Flavoring: Double Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 6 mg - Ultra Lights, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG)

10/10
This flavor tastes just like those peach gummies, but less artificial. It's delicious.
1 x Vanilla Gorilla - eLiquid Flavor
(Bottle Size: 30 ml $8.99, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 6 mg - Ultra Lights, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG)

10/10
This flavor smells exactly like butterscotch, however it tastes like vanilla and toasted marshmallow. I didn't expect it to be so good since it was such a simple flavor, but I was wrong.

1 x Coconut Wizard - eLiquid Flavor
(Bottle Size: 30 ml $8.99, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 6 mg - Ultra Lights, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG, Add a Flavor 1: Add Pineapple, Add a Flavor 2: Add Mango, Add Sweet Cream: Add Sweet Cream, Name Your Creation: Smoothie)

7/10
This flavor is pretty good if you like fruity flavors. However it's not sweet enough for me, surprisingly, since I tend not to like a lot of sweetener.

1 x 01 Create Your Own E-Liquid Wizard by ECBlend
(Select Bottle Size: 30 ml $8.99, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 6 mg - Ultra Lights, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG, Flavor Selection 1: Blueberry, Flavor 1 Percent: 35 %, Flavor Selection 2: Sweet Cream, Flavor 2 Percent: 40 %, Flavor Selection 3: Boysenberry, Flavor 3 Percent: 25 %, Name Your Creation**: Berry cream) '

7/10
It tastes like blueberries and cream, with a touch of blackberry. The only thing I wish I would have done was add a strawberry or raspberry flavor. It tastes like something is missing.

(Select Bottle Size: 30 ml $8.99, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 6 mg - Ultra Lights, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG, Flavor Selection 1: Banana, Flavor 1 Percent: 25 %, Flavor Selection 2: Strawberry, Flavor 2 Percent: 35 %, Flavor Selection 3: Sweet Cream, Flavor 3 Percent: 40 %, Name Your Creation**: SB cream)

4/10
The banana tastes unripe and the strawberry is overwhelming.

(Select Bottle Size: 30 ml $8.99, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 6 mg - Ultra Lights, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG, Flavor Selection 1: Honeydew, Flavor 1 Percent: 50 %, Flavor Selection 2: Honeysuckle, Flavor 2 Percent: 50 %, Name Your Creation**: Honeyduckle)

5/10
The honeydew is very accurate, but the flavor is so strong that it overwhelms the honeysuckle. Also it tastes dry.

1 x White Peach ala Zoe - eLiquid Flavor
(Select Bottle Size: 30 ml $8.99, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 6 mg - Ultra Lights, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG, Flavor Shot 1: Add Vanilla)

7/10
I'm shocked that I didn't find this flavor to be a 10/10, since everyone in this thread seemed to love it. I just found it to be overly sweet, and I regret adding the vanilla shot. It's still pretty good though even though it's not the best.

1 x Wizards Cave - eLiquid Flavor
(Bottle Size: 30 ml $8.99, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 6 mg - Ultra Lights, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG)

2/10
I'm surprised I didn't like this flavor since it had great reviews. It had waaaaay too much cinnamon and it had a perfumey taste that made me nauseous. Also I could hardly taste the apples in the apple pie.

1 x Dragon's Blood - eLiquid Flavor
(Bottle Size: 5 ml $2.50, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 12 mg - Lights, Base Mix: 70% PG / 30% VG)

10/10
It tastes exactly like a pink starburst, with a hint of pear.

1 x Orange Ripple - eLiquid Flavor
(Bottle Size: 5 ml $2.50, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 12 mg - Lights, Base Mix: 70% PG / 30% VG)

2/10
The orange tastes artificial and dry, and the cinnamon has a perfumey taste.

(Select Bottle Size: 5 ml $2.50, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 0 mg - No Nicotine, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG, Add Sweetener: Add Sweetener, Flavor Selection 1: Cake Batter, Flavor 1 Percent: 50 %, Flavor Selection 2: Dulce De Leche, Flavor 2 Percent: 35 %, Flavor Selection 3: French Vanilla, Flavor 3 Percent: 15 %, Name Your Creation**: Leche Cake)

9/10
This tastes like delicious vanilla cake batter mixed with dulce de leche. If you like sweet caramel flavors you should try this.

(Select Bottle Size: 5 ml $2.50, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 12 mg - Lights, Base Mix: 70% PG / 30% VG, Menthol or Cool Hit: Cool Hit, Add Sweetener: Add Sweetener, Flavor Selection 1: Bavarian Cream (Vanilla), Flavor 1 Percent: 50 %, Flavor Selection 2: Blackberry, Flavor 2 Percent: 25 %, Flavor Selection 3: Boysenberry, Flavor 3 Percent: 25 %, Name Your Creation**: Berry Sundae)

5/10
The Bavarian cream is OK, but it's not that great. It tastes like an artificial cream flavor. It's a bit plastic. Also I regret adding sweetener because the Bavarian cream is already very sweet.

(Select Bottle Size: 5 ml $2.50, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 12 mg - Lights, Base Mix: 70% PG / 30% VG, Add Sweetener: Add Sweetener, Flavor Selection 1: Chocolate, Flavor 1 Percent: 50 %, Flavor Selection 2: Caramel, Flavor 2 Percent: 35 %, Flavor Selection 3: Coconut, Flavor 3 Percent: 15 %, Name Your Creation**: German Cake)

2/10
The chocolate from ECblends is only good in very small percentages. If you have too much chocolate it tastes dry and chalky.

1 x Strawberry Shortcake - eLiquid Flavor

9/10
It tastes like buttery strawberry pancakes rather than strawberry shortcake. I also like how the strawberry flavor is a real strawberry taste rather than a candy taste.

1 x Dragon's Kiss - eLiquid Flavor
(Select Bottle Size: 5 ml $2.50, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 12 mg - Lights, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG, Add Sweetener: Add Enhanced Sweetener)

5/10
I really don't like the cherry in this flavor. It tastes really sour. If it was a maraschino cherry it would be perfect.

1 x Dragon's Milk - eLiquid Flavor
(Select Bottle Size: 5 ml $2.50, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 12 mg - Lights, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG, Add Sweetener: Add Enhanced Sweetener, Flavor Shot: Add Almond)

6/10
It's good, I just don't like the cinnamon flavor. It's a red hots candy cinnamon flavor. If you like red hots then you'll love this.

1 x Boston Cream Pie Cupcake - eLiquid Flavor
(Bottle Size: 5 ml $2.50, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 0 mg - No Nicotine, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG)

8/10
It does taste exactly like boston crème pie. The chocolate needs to steep or else it's overwhelming in chalky. The cupcake will taste burnt if it doesn't steep too.

1 x Dragon's Magic - eLiquid Flavor

9/10
I taste cream, pineapple, marshmallow, and hint of maraschino cherry. This is a really good flavor.

(Select Bottle Size: 5 ml $2.50, Nic Strength: 6 mg - Ultra Lights, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG, Flavor Selection 1: Vanilla Cupcake Recipe, Flavor 1 Percent: 50 %, Flavor Selection 2: Lavender, Flavor 2 Percent: 50 %, Name Your Creation**: Lavender Cake)

7.5/10
I submitted this flavor for the "make your own" flavor thing, and it actually got accepted. It's in 2015 creations. The vanilla cupcake tastes a little artificial but it's still good. The lavender doesn't taste perfumey surprisingly.

(Select Bottle Size: 5 ml $2.50, Nic Strength: 6 mg - Ultra Lights, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG, Flavor Selection 1: Pralines and Cream, Flavor 1 Percent: 50 %, Flavor Selection 2: Chocolate Hazelnut, Flavor 2 Percent: 50 %, Flavor Selection 3: Mango, Name Your Creation**: Nutella)

3/10
The chocolate is overwhelming with chalkiness. Yuck.

1 x Tea Your Way - eLiquid Flavor
(Bottle Size: 5 ml $2.50, Select Your Tea: Green, Additional Tea Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 6 mg - Ultra Lights, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG, Add Honey: Add Honey, Add a Flavor 1: Coconut, Add a Flavor 2: Almond, Name Your Creation**: green oolong)

5/10
It's tastes accurate, it's just a boring flavor.

1 x Dragon's Cafe - eLiquid Flavor
(Select Bottle Size: 5 ml $2.50, Nic Strength: 6 mg - Ultra Lights, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG)

10/10
It tastes like coffee, cream, and vanilla. It's simple but it's really good. If you like really sweet coffees like Starbucks though you should add a sweetener.

1 x Coconut Cake - eLiquid Flavor
(Bottle Size: 5 ml $2.50, Nic Strength: 6 mg - Ultra Lights, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG, Menthol or Cool Hit: Cool Hit)

6/10
This tastes like Bavarian crème, cake, with a hint of coconut. It's good but I wish there was more coconut and cake flavor.

1 x Bavarian Cream - eLiquid Flavor
(Select Bottle Size: 5 ml $2.50, Nic Strength: 6 mg - Ultra Lights, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG, Menthol or Cool Hit: Cool Hit, Add Sweetener: Add Enhanced Sweetener, Flavor Shot: Add Strawberry)

6/10
The Bavarian cream flavor is OK, but not the best. The strawberry tastes delicious though. Also the cool hit makes it more interesting.

Budgie95

Nov 27, 2014
Hello all. I am looking for a good coconut flavor that is just slightly on the sweet side and without any chocolate flavor. Wondering if anyone has tried anything from ECBlend that fits the bill. Thanks for any suggestions!

I'd try the coconut wizard (gives two flavor shot options), dragon's crown (with extra coconut shot, since the coconut flavor was weak in mine), coconut banana cream pie, Island Dream, or Tropical Fog. Or you could try making your own.

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
Took advantage of the Halloween discount to get 13 flavors. Lot of 5 ml bottles as I desired to explore new flavors, but a few 30 ml and 15 ml of flavors I've tried and know I like. New flavor choices include:

- Black Pepper
- Butter
- Dragon's Kiss
- Dragon's Nectar
- Dragon's Brew
- Dragon's Apple
- Dragon's Roar
- Cake Batter (Vanilla)

Looking forward to D. Roar (to replace Fire and Ice), Butter (my first time ever, any vendor), Pepper (first time ever), Apple and Cake Batter.

My last review of these were in Dec. 2014, and it's now mid Feb. 2015, and I still am yet to try the bolded ones above. What the heck is wrong with me? LOL. I think I can make a 100 ml of juice last 3 months.

Appreciate recent reviews here as I'm almost always up for trying new flavors. Just takes me awhile to get to them.

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
I've been a ECBlend customer since Aug 2013. My two ADVs are from them.
Favs are:

7 Leaf Tobacco Blend, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 18 mg - Regulars, Base Mix: Reduced PG
8 Leaf Tobacco Blend, Nic Strength: 18 mg - Regulars, Base Mix: Reduced PG

I buy 7 Leaf in 250ml bottles. Sadly the 8 Leaf is not available in that size.

Their Fruit Smoothie is also very good

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
I found a coupon online and just placed my order for three 5 ml bottles. 2 were my creations.

Strength: 12 mg - Medium, Base Mix: 80% PG / 20% VG, Flavor Selection 1: Nectarine, Flavor 1 Percent: 80 %, Flavor Selection 2: Honeysuckle, Flavor 2 Percent: 20 %, Name Your Creation**: Honeypluckle)
For some reason I thought I had added this with plum, hence the name^

Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, Nic Strength: 12 mg - Medium, Base Mix: 80% PG / 20% VG, Flavor Selection 1: Coconut, Flavor 1 Percent: 80 %, Flavor Selection 2: Toasted Marshmallow, Flavor 2 Percent: 20 %, Name Your Creation**: Coconut Cloud

I thought adding the toasted marshmallow to this might sweeten up and give the coconut a little more toasted flavor.

I also order Plum Tobacco.
Can't wait to get them and try all three! Hoping the coconut is going to be as good as I think it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread