EC Blendflavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

arilosi

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Pittsburgh,PA,USA
I order from ecblend almost weekly . I use the create your own option . 40% DULCE DE LECHE /35% FRENCH VANILLA 25%/ PEANUT BUTTER . DXF ES. Its my must have flavor.

Be sure to add insurance on large orders, the first and last time I ordered 4 bottles the sticky seal strip was folded down onto itself leaving less than a half of an inch actually holding the envelope shut and 2 bottles never made it.
I understand they cannot replace orders without insurance to keep prices low , but I felt this was the fault of the person who sealed the envelope and the bottles still didn't get replaced . I would of been happy with an extra 5% off next order.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Your blend sounds nice. I'll make a note of it.
Yeah, I would have expected some sort of recompense from them. Other vendors I've ordered from have bent over backwards. But, their prices are low.

I order from ecblend almost weekly . I use the create your own option . 40% DULCE DE LECHE /35% FRENCH VANILLA 25%/ PEANUT BUTTER . DXF ES. Its my must have flavor.

Be sure to add insurance on large orders, the first and last time I ordered 4 bottles the sticky seal strip was folded down onto itself leaving less than a half of an inch actually holding the envelope shut and 2 bottles never made it.
I understand they cannot replace orders without insurance to keep prices low , but I felt this was the fault of the person who sealed the envelope and the bottles still didn't get replaced . I would of been happy with an extra 5% off next order.

susanlinda823

Moved On
Oct 15, 2014
Dallas
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
I've been using their juice for a few months now and really like it. The ones I have made have come out really good. I mix the espresso with raspberry and blackberry with some brown sugar and sweet cream and its awesome. Their fruit rainbow is also really good. I always have an order in some form of shipment from the as I'm always trying new flavors.

I've tried several of the EC Blends flavors. I like most of them, but I'm concerned that the liquid is always cloudy. I've never gotten a cloudy looking liquid from any other vendor. I want to get more of the flavors I like, but I'm concerned about what is causing the cloudy look to the liquid. I didn't really notice it that much in the plastic bottles they use, but when I transferred some to a glass bottle, I was shocked at the appearance of the liquid as I poured it.

Has anyone else noticed this? I've contacted them with a few questions about different things and the answer seems to be "it needs to steep." So, I read up on steeping. Saw no mention of cloudy liquids.

I've not read all 45 pages of this thread, only the last few, more recent, posts. I'm wondering if this stuff is safe to vape, and notice that one person tossed a lot of liquid because it tasted way off. I've tossed a few that just tasted awful to me, but noticing that every single flavor I like is cloudy looking concerns me.
The flavors I use are Buttered Keoki Rum Coffee XF, Espresso Shot (both regular and XF) and a buttered rum flavor - I tossed the plastic bottle when I transferred it to glass. I liked the Dragon's Dream XF, but found another brand that is clear, so I use it now - mostly because it has a brighter flavor. I also have the chocolate, which I mix with a choco-mint flavor and it tastes fine. I expect a chocolate to be dark, so didn't think anything of the dark color. The ones in my rotation all taste great, but I'm wondering about the quality. I've gotten 50/50 to 80VG/20PG. The lesser VG looks the same as the ones with more VG.

I used to mix almost all of what I vaped, but was having trouble finding new flavorings that I wanted, so I started buying some pre-mixed again.

I've been vaping for over 6 years, so am not inexperienced, but this steeping business is new to me this year. I'd never heard of it until I started asking questions from another company (which subsequently discontinued my favorite buttered rum flavor!)

What I love is that buttered rum flavor, and am afraid of possible contaminants such as diacetyl sneaking in with the buttered part of buttered rum!

Anyway, would appreciate any feedback on the cloudiness of this liquid. Most of it seems to vape pretty clean in my carts - I replace the top mounted coil when needed, and clean them regularly, and ECBlends liquid seems to vape a lot cleaner than some extremely clear appearing liquids I use.
Sorry if my terminology is out of date, lol! Things have changed so much in the last few years!
Thanks for any input!

Steam Pipe

May 1, 2015
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: As requested

Steam Pipe

May 1, 2015
I've tried several of the EC Blends flavors. I like most of them, but I'm concerned that the liquid is always cloudy. I've never gotten a cloudy looking liquid from any other vendor. I want to get more of the flavors I like, but I'm concerned about what is causing the cloudy look to the liquid. I didn't really notice it that much in the plastic bottles they use, but when I transferred some to a glass bottle, I was shocked at the appearance of the liquid as I poured it.

Has anyone else noticed this? I've contacted them with a few questions about different things and the answer seems to be "it needs to steep." So, I read up on steeping. Saw no mention of cloudy liquids.

I've not read all 45 pages of this thread, only the last few, more recent, posts. I'm wondering if this stuff is safe to vape, and notice that one person tossed a lot of liquid because it tasted way off. I've tossed a few that just tasted awful to me, but noticing that every single flavor I like is cloudy looking concerns me.
The flavors I use are Buttered Keoki Rum Coffee XF, Espresso Shot (both regular and XF) and a buttered rum flavor - I tossed the plastic bottle when I transferred it to glass. I liked the Dragon's Dream XF, but found another brand that is clear, so I use it now - mostly because it has a brighter flavor. I also have the chocolate, which I mix with a choco-mint flavor and it tastes fine. I expect a chocolate to be dark, so didn't think anything of the dark color. The ones in my rotation all taste great, but I'm wondering about the quality. I've gotten 50/50 to 80VG/20PG. The lesser VG looks the same as the ones with more VG.

I used to mix almost all of what I vaped, but was having trouble finding new flavorings that I wanted, so I started buying some pre-mixed again.

I've been vaping for over 6 years, so am not inexperienced, but this steeping business is new to me this year. I'd never heard of it until I started asking questions from another company (which subsequently discontinued my favorite buttered rum flavor!)

What I love is that buttered rum flavor, and am afraid of possible contaminants such as diacetyl sneaking in with the buttered part of buttered rum!

Anyway, would appreciate any feedback on the cloudiness of this liquid. Most of it seems to vape pretty clean in my carts - I replace the top mounted coil when needed, and clean them regularly, and ECBlends liquid seems to vape a lot cleaner than some extremely clear appearing liquids I use.
Sorry if my terminology is out of date, lol! Things have changed so much in the last few years!
Thanks for any input!
Some flavoring a just have a cloudy appearance, nothing more than that. I like to mix my own juices and tried a few lemonade flavorings from three different manufacturers. They all come out a little cloudy. Watermelon comes red from one place and clear from another. It just depends on what brand of flavorings they order, there is no reason to be concerned about cloudiness or color, the juice is still pure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread