Ego T vs. Cartos, funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackPigeon

Apr 2, 2011
Texas
Just got an Ego-T and have used a few different tankomizers as well as various liquids ranging from a heavy VG composition to more PG liquid. I've got reduced flavor on both, as well as a really unpleasant aftertaste, almost metallic/chemical. I've given a tankomizer a vodka bath and it still retains that funky flavor. my question: is this what life is like with a tank? I've switched back to Cartos with the same juice, no funky taste.

Any thoughts?

SharonSC

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
SC, USA
I can't get any flavour or throat hit at all out of my ego tank and atty. I've tried lots of different juices and pg/vg ratios, and still nothing. I get vapor production, but tastes and feels like vaping air...all I can taste is the plastic tank. I wish there was a way to use the atty some other way since it's barely used and money is a bit tight... any suggestions?

stevenejb

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Kansas City
Grab a drip tip thatll fit, stuff a screwdriver inside the atty and pop off the needle plate. Dripping atomizer ahoy!

I just had to let you know that you saved my ego-t attys! I just popped the plate out, watched a video about how to clean the coil, and then did dripping and the sucker performed amazingly! I can't believe the wick and tank causes that much trouble with these attys! They totally ruin the flavor and vapor.. I'm now a happy camper with my attys! Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread