Make me!! I dare you!! ;)
Damn smart alec kids!
kids-clint-eastwood-grumpy-old-man-gran-torino_zpsxuilmxlz.gif~c200

:lol:

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
People's Republic of Stroud
Loving the gs tank...in my opinion considerably superior to the gs air m. Better airflow, less noise, easier draw and much much better cooler & looking :rickroll:

And oddly enough I prefer 3ml per tank to 4ml per.

With some time the gs air m didn't quite beat the nautilis for me...the gs tank is currently my top tank.

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
Thank you for asking sir! I tried TC and was not a big fan, still enjoying my recoiled kanthal Airs.
I think I'll be sticking with my Model T for a bit more. And you kids get off my lawn!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The grass is always greener... =)

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Loving the gs tank...in my opinion considerably superior to the gs air m. Better airflow, less noise, easier draw and much much better cooler & looking :rickroll:

With some time the gs air m didn't quite beat the nautilis for me...the gs tank is currently my top tank.
I thought that only my tanks are noisy because im a noisy vaper lol. But you are right they are noisy.

Sent via Tapayappin

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
The grass is always greener... =)

for @aldenf

by steamer in mike's thread:Yeah, when I said airflow, I should have said airflow ring. With all 4 holes open on the Izer it's Huge air, the Bellus has good enough for me, but you can get way more from the Izer; it's the ring that's nicer. I don't like the deck as much as the Izer. the 2 post in the Izer is ideal for this type of system. Vertical coils, being able to use 3mm id, and virtually leakless. Head and shoulders above the Bellus build deck BUT I like the bellus fine. Once I dialed it in, it's beastly, and I can tell it'll only get better the more acquainted I become with it. Final analysis, the Izer is a more quality unit imho, but the Bellus is a very close second. Very close.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Do any of you experience your tank getting crazy hot? The glass and all the metal gets really hot on all my setups. Most of the time I'm at 13.5 watts.

Sent via Tapayappin
I've only had this to happen with my ST minis if I'm using TC.

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Do any of you experience your tank getting crazy hot? The glass and all the metal gets really hot on all my setups. Most of the time I'm at 13.5 watts.

Sent via Tapayappin
Only if I'm chain vaping.
Good morning, Airheads. :)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan

Sent via Tapayappin
This only happens to me when I am chain vaping, too. Even then, I would say it gets "warm" but not crazy hot. I usually vape around 10 watts, tho. Are you talking about a basic GS Air original tank or the "M" or the GS Tank? What device are you using? It might also matter how open you have the air-flow.

Last edited:

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY

Ah, well. And I prefer the GS Air M...so there ya go! It's my top tank! I use it all day, every day.

I have an "alternate juice" for changing up sometimes in a GS Air.

My reading-in-bed on a VV V3 is a Cero tank.

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
Ah, well. And I prefer the GS Air M...so there ya go! It's my top tank! I use it all day, every day.

I have an "alternate juice" for changing up sometimes in a GS Air.

My reading-in-bed on a VV V3 is a Cero tank.

For clarity, the preferred tank is gs tank and not gs air, though you may well have been aware of that.

Gs air m is darn good though...each to their own.

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013

Sent via Tapayappin

If chain vaping yes! Which I tend to do if nic is not strong enough and the coil is getting old, draw and draw harder again!

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
For clarity, the preferred tank is gs tank and not gs air, though you may well have been aware of that.

Gs air m is darn good though...each to their own.
Yep. I knew. I am thinking of getting a GS tank. Wish it was a bit bigger (volume wise) though.

Reactions: IMRs

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
Yep. I knew. I am thinking of getting a GS tank. Wish it was a bit bigger (volume wise) though.

You will live with the 3ml rather than 4ml. It is a refill an extra 25% of the time but is not that much in reality. Mine's a beauty, if you like the gs air m - I am as certain as can be you will love the gs. And it is gorgeous, nearly as pretty as our two new kittens!

That all said just got some vertical 1.2's for the subtank nano, very long drip tip, mid airflow setting and it's a full on mtl. Really excellent right now...Manabush ixacaco loaded up post hot hot chilli and rock n'roll!

Got some of the new round vertical 1.2's and 1.5's on the way from fasttech.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Spamming my threads... Go to this thread and click on the first link to vote in the Best of Vaping thread to show support for our home here at ecf and our creator Smokey Joe( Oliver Kershaw). It only takes a few minutes and is practically painless!

Vote for the Best! Guide to Vaping 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread