Not open for further replies.

Konstantinos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2011
Greece
www.atmistique.gr
Just a few notes:
1. We cant give more air because of the CE2 inner hole.
2. Ιt isn't necessary to use tools in most of our products. Thats why the center pin is a little bit loose but you can adjust it with your hand.
3. Remember bigger ceramics slots may gives inferior taste

Again a very nice tutorial :)

Last edited:

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia
In the last batches. Many people ask for so we take the decision to make the change

Konstantinos, is it possible to buy replacement philips head screws for the Eviva? I have an early one with the hex screws, but would prefer philips head. I was planning on buying a couple of clear tubes for it when they come into stock, and being able to add some philips head screws at the same time would be useful. Cheers.

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Thanks Konstantinos - order placed :)

I suddenly felt about 8 years older when I realised I've had the Eviva for 8 months; and I was already old before that! :D

Just a shout out for the fabulous customer service from Konstantinos, Makis and Atmistique in general. There was a little glitch in my order, so I sent an email. The response was so quick, Makis must have rectified the problem before even making his first cup of coffee for the day!

Glitches can happen to anyone. It's how they're dealt with that make the difference. Eviva to all at Atmistique!

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia
So, I reported my glitch to Konstantinos at 4pm on Friday, Sydney time. Due to the time difference, this meant Makis could ship the replacement part first thing Friday morning, Athens time. It was delivered in Sydney at 2pm on Monday - and that was even after DHL forwarded it to Australia Post for delivery (always a worrying move :D).

How spectacular is that customer service! Thank you to all at Atmistique - Eviva!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread