• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Last edited:

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I've only ever placed two orders with Chefs.
And both have been on the last Sunday of the last two months.Both had the 20% discount.
The last Sunday of the month is Vendors day.
It just depends if Chefs continue to take part on that day.
There is no set discount, they may take part and only offer 10% or maybe even 5%.
The promo Bob has found is nice and shows, i think, they will continue to take part in promotions.
I'll certainly be looking out at the end of May,and if it stays as is, it will be on 31/05

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Okay all you Chefs DIYMIX20 £10 min spend, 20% off until the end of the Bank Holiday Weekend then 15% until the end of the Month

EDIT: it's worth following those links sometimes :)

@Pictor @terry w @Marcus1970 @Brynglas @trouble1000 @Davantrac @dw117 anyone I forgot tag them
T

Thanks Bob, personally i find the DIY stuff cheap enough, but it will come in handy if you`re into it big time. :thumb:

Sorry mate:(
Give that south Coast vapes a look Terry tell me what you think

No need for apologies Marcus :) I am sticking with chefs these days! I`ve done my bit for trying different vendors, only to find most of them awful :lol: Hope they are good for you though. ;)

Nor me, but when I saw it mentioned in their AAEC thread, I thought he was talking about Chefs.

Ah well, wishful thinking :D

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I bought some juice today it's 60/40 vg.
The custard and the chocolate sound good ..60% VG is iffy for me, but I'll try a small bottle of those two because I can add 10% of 100% VG ones in custard or chocolate! :thumb:

Clunky site, but it's new. First payment didn't go through ..they had a 'glitch'.
They give minutes to check out, so create an account first, have a note of what you want to order and zip through it, remember the POTV10 code for 10% discount, and check the 'agree to terms' box (on right) just before checking out with PP :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Just had something weird happen on my VF! all the display went back to front, so if you looked in a mirror at it, it would be normal :laugh:

Took the battery out, put it back, and it`s back to normal. o_O
...ah, must have got cramp and needed to stretch it's legs! :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Okay all you Chefs DIYMIX20 £10 min spend, 20% off until the end of the Bank Holiday Weekend then 15% until the end of the Month
Right! I'll save that - 20% off this weekend and 15% off until end of May ...off everything! :thumb:

EDIT: it's worth following those links sometimes :)
It is ...and I did ...told me I couldn't view it. I don't want to register on Facebook. Some commercial users allow all people to view their pages.

T
Thanks Bob, personally i find the DIY stuff cheap enough, but it will come in handy if you`re into it big time. :thumb:
Worth stocking up on Nicotine PG/VG? I've got 500ml nicotine for my freezer now :)

No need for apologies Marcus :) I am sticking with chefs these days! I`ve done my bit for trying different vendors, only to find most of them awful :lol: Hope they are good for you though. ;)
Apart from Dragonscape which I use every day for the last couple of months ...so far ...only Chefs have remained every day ones for me!

Chefs that code is for everything on the site not just DIY stuff
Brilliant! I do wish they'd post these discounts on AAEC too ...or even here at ECF. Still, someone usually sees them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread