• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Tracey is good thanks, lots of jokes went round saying she flew away from the danger, she landed 29meters away. Broken shin, toes, wrist, dislocated finger and lots of bruises? She hasn't got back on the bike yet either, but then again I've only been out half a dozen times or so.

Sounds like she got the better end of the deal then, glad to hear she's fine, give her my regards.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Back home from hospital now, everything went as planned.
Good! :thumb:

Made up 10ml Capella Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy from Chefs around lunchtime 6mg 20/80 PG/VG and just tried it - ....dy luvverly
That sounds rather good! :)

Tried the english trifle just now and maybe my dripper wick needs changing or it needs longer to steep but it just tastes weird and nothing like trifle. We shall see...

No leaks today, trousers remain menthol free.
Haha! :laugh: ...Odd about the trifle - mine tasted good within two days using 20% (I'll use a bit more next time though).

Reactions: Bobw1951

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
The previous coffee one I tried came out way too sweet and not very nice at all, then I realised the flavouring were Hangsen and bought earlier last year so I dumped them
Like Trish, i have more or less give up on finding a good coffee now. I will use up the MBV what i have left, about 30 ml, then i will try the wakonda, and if that is a nice one, just stick with that and Lews Brew. Still got to try my home made yet.:)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Like Trish, i have more or less give up on finding a good coffee now. I will use up the MBV what i have left, about 30 ml, then i will try the wakonda, and if that is a nice one, just stick with that and Lews Brew. Still got to try my home made yet.:)

I still have a some which I use daily, Lews Brew, MBV Caramel Coffee & MBV Morning vape and I still have about 20ml of mixed coffee (mainly made up from others that were sort of not really good) that I mix with 15% sweet cream and just use in my iClear30s on the VTR

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I still have a some which I use daily, Lews Brew, MBV Caramel Coffee & MBV Morning vape and I still have about 20ml of mixed coffee (mainly made up from others that were sort of not really good) that I mix with 15% sweet cream and just use in my iClear30s on the VTR
The Lews Brew which i made was pretty clear at first, now it has turned a lovely colour and smells just like the ready made one. Just hope it tastes nice now. :)

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ

Same here Tel.
It's down to when i try the Wakonda.
Or give up on coffee vapes.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Vapemail:
30ml 50/50 Delish and 120ml Max VG Lychee Delight, notice the bottles are not clear plastic now

2015-05-01 10.38.32.jpg

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Is it a list job with them Bob.
Or straight sales?

My old eyes could have done with the large screen:laugh:

It's a list - I would have preferred the large screen as well - I have to keep grabbing my little handheld magnifier when I want to check the ohms or temp/volts, at least I can see the watts :) The display on the SX Mini is a lot better.

Reactions: Brynglas

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I got mail: My Chefs order of 3x100ml (Doughnut & MCV), 100ml Nicotine, and a few concentrates.
It was posted the day after I got notification it had been sent.

then i will try the wakonda, and if that is a nice one, just stick with that and Lews Brew. Still got to try my home made yet.:)

Same here Tel.
It's down to when i try the Wakonda.
Or give up on coffee vapes.

Unlike Virus, I prefer Wakonda well steeped ....but some people are the opposite. Try it young and continue to steep to see how it changes. Mine was nice, but 4 months old when I went back to it and really like it: used on it's own, I get a creamy/coffee vanilla taste along with the subtle tobacco.
I do normally have to mix it with crème brulee, vanilla or custard to use it properly, but it's still nice.

It's not too bad is it?
For the day after, it's pretty good! :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Has anyone got a link to Chefs at Facebook - or has access themselves?
I just read on AAEC that there's a special offer from Chefs on Facebook for the holiday weekend, but I can't find it (perhaps because I don't use FB).

Also, I see they have some new 'Baker' concentrates (Master Baker = Mount Baker).

Vaperama: 20% off all liquid until 4/5/15 - JUICE20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread